Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just want to throw this out there- might be able help some others that might be concerned

Disney is relaxing their "no refund" for park tickets rules (non-package)
I don't believe they have put anything in writing (and don't expect them to) , but if you explain your situation, they are sensitive to the issues and new experiences/guidelines, and will refund your money. I was asked if I planned on coming back by 12/20, and as soon as I told the CM that I wasnt, no other questions were asked .

Trying to distance people in something like Philharmagic (or insert any other indoor theatre) I think would be a massive pain, unless it’s a less busy one. People don’t listen as it is when they’re told not to stop in the middle of the row.

Im going to continue speculating they could use big air conditioned theatres as mask break areas. They could control where people sit easier like that too.

As for my guesses on closed rides (aside from shows):
Soarin (agree that pre show loading will be hard and once the ride starts moving through the cloud that others were sitting in previously)
Flight of Passage (again pre show loading rooms and each “motorcycle” would have to be cleaned)
MFSR
Buzz
Magic Carpets and Dumbo (the handles and scarabs to make the ride vehicles rise and fall - too touchy)
Mission Space (too close together)

Its going to be rough.

Trying to distance people in something like Philharmagic (or insert any other indoor theatre) I think would be a massive pain, unless it’s a less busy one. People don’t listen as it is when they’re told not to stop in the middle of the row.

Im going to continue speculating they could use big air conditioned theatres as mask break areas. They could control where people sit easier like that too.

I think if they just blocked off rows/seats in rows it won’t be too hard to distance people. But who knows what they’ll do.

All of this makes me envision the future of theme park rides should have a ‘car wash’ between unloading and loading where the vehicle is sprayed with disinfectant then blasted by a hot dryer.

Just want to throw this out there- might be able help some others that might be concerned

Disney is relaxing their "no refund" for park tickets rules (non-package)
I don't believe they have put anything in writing (and don't expect them to) , but if you explain your situation, they are sensitive to the issues and new experiences/guidelines, and will refund your money. I was asked if I planned on coming back by 12/20, and as soon as I told the CM that I wasnt, no other questions were asked .
Can you mention this on the main news thread too?

I agree.... seems as though they could block off every-other row and have cast members spread out to remind to leave (X) number of seats empty between families. Likely an increase of time in-between showings to allow this process to not be the mass rush chaos it always is at these things (Philharmagic, Muppets 3D, Hall of Presidents, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter