Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only hope is that Disney is overreacting .. people start to get out there .. feel safe (because it is pretty apparent WHO this virus is deadly for) .. and start doing more stuff and places will begin to feel they don't need all these restrictions in place and can get back to giving their guests what they want and not giving us half of what we want just to be "half" open.

I find the bolded text quite offensive, especially coming from anyone who possibly hasn't had the virus and as such cannot 100% guarantee they are somehow immune.

My Toppolino reservation on Aug 22 is now gone but I still have chefs de France on Aug 15 and Raglan Road on Aug 19.

(because it is pretty apparent WHO this virus is deadly for) .. and start doing more stuff and places will begin to feel they don't need all these restrictions in place and can get back to giving their guests what they want and not giving us half of what we want just to be "half" open.

Wow. Can you at least name them instead of being so flippant?

Last edited:

Something I noticed today when I looked at the MDE app. When I click on “Tickets and Passes” I see my original 5 day passes with a validity date extended through 9/26/21 but I also see a “FP PLANNING KEY CARD” for each member in my party with a valid date of 7/20/20 which matches the last day of of our resort reservation. Any
Interesting - I called 2 days ago to get the FP key card added to my account since my original AP expiration date was August 4 and FP day for my August trip is/was coming up next week. They assured me it was on there but I see nothing except our AP’s. Guess it’s a moot point now

Besides what’s already been announced?
All indoor shows
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Soarin
Star Tours
Millennium Falcon:Smugglers Run

You sit decently apart on Smuggler's Run and it isn't super long, I feel like that one might just survive. Enchanted Tales is definitely out, and they are going to have to do something about the Pooh queue.

Buzz is also very touchy... that one might be tricky to quickly sanitize.

Besides what’s already been announced?
All indoor shows
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Soarin
Star Tours
Millennium Falcon:Smugglers Run

I see no reason why Soarin or Star Tours can't go on.. Just don't fill out the rows. Same with indoor shows. Just don't fill out every row and every seat. It would be a hassle though controlling that in shows based on family size

Can't Soarin just sit every two seats?
You sit decently apart on Smuggler's Run and it isn't super long, I feel like that one might just survive.
They just asked highest likelihood. I agree that they may find ways to operate both.

What bothers me about MFSR is how small the room is. If you’re in there with an infected person you’re definitely breathing their air without like an N95.

I really feel they can have every ride open with the right distancing... Except Rapids. If anything its harder for universal with all those 3d rides and small car.

Simpsons, transformers, Spiderman etc...

Mummy is my fave though and should be good to go ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter