Cranium Command's Buzzy has been stolen

Maybe with all this new attention to the ride they can justify redoing it themed to Inside Out
They missed the perfect opprotunity to put that on Blu-ray when inside out came to home video. After all inside outs director Pete doctor worked on it!!

Anywho I’m surprised Disney didn’t take him to preserve him... I’m not angry at Disney for that. Stuff happens. Shame? Absolutely, not enough to point fingers

The WDW article said that the show was pressurized and that there was hydrolic fluid leaking. A show that's been defunct since '07 show ready? The pictures that were taken in the pavilion a few years back said otherwise (obvious wear on the animatronic) This feels weird.

Based on what? Did you ever even see the show?

Yes, I have. Massachusetts has the internet now. We can watch it on our space age computers on the Youtube. There's a reason why this and everything else in this building were closed. They all stink, stank, stunk worse than the Grinch's breath and are better suited for seasonal food festivals.

Cranium Command is worst than Kitchen Kabaret.

Yes, I have. Massachusetts has the internet now. We can watch it on our space age computers on the Youtube. There's a reason why this and everything else in this building were closed. They all stink, stank, stunk worse than the Grinch's breath and are better suited for seasonal food festivals.

I hold "The Making of Me" 100-percent responsible for me never wanting to have children.

They missed the perfect opprotunity to put that on Blu-ray when inside out came to home video. After all inside outs director Pete doctor worked on it!!

Anywho I’m surprised Disney didn’t take him to preserve him... I’m not angry at Disney for that. Stuff happens. Shame? Absolutely, not enough to point fingers

I am wondering it if was one of those things where they couldn’t get him out without destroying it their things (like the article said they cut the hydraulic lines so I assume Disney didn’t want to have to do with that/deal with it so easier to just hide it behind a curtain)

Seeing a YouTube is not seeing it. Especially in this case, as there were multiple screens and practical effects going on at the same time as the animatronic, which could not possibly be captured adequately by an amateur videotaper. It is not in the same class with Stitch & Imagination 2.0.

You young-'uns ought to develop some respect for the past. Just because something came along before the internet, personal computers, and 1000-channel cable TV doesn't make it bad.

And, in case you didn't know, the reason the building was closed was that it lost it's sponsor, and Disney did not consider it a marquee attraction. Sure, it was largely outdated by the time it closed, but that doesn't make everything in it "the worst ever."

The WDW article said that the show was pressurized and that there was hydrolic fluid leaking. A show that's been defunct since '07 show ready? The pictures that were taken in the pavilion a few years back said otherwise (obvious wear on the animatronic) This feels weird.

I can't imagine that the lines would have been pressurized, but they could have still had fluid in them. I think the statement about pressurization may have just been an error on the authors part, that's assuming any of this is true.

Buzzy was made operational again this year. He went through testing to see if he could be made show ready again and has been functional again since July.

It would be funny if Bob Iger got a photo of Buzzy with a recent newspaper in the mail. I'm sure the abductor could ask at least for 10 dollars for it. Afterall he was the star of one of the worst attractions ever.

Poor Buzzy must have been freaking out when he was taken.
You apparently never saw the attraction when it was operating then! It was a very well done everybody that saw it loved it.

Seeing a YouTube is not seeing it. Especially in this case, as there were multiple screens and practical effects going on at the same time as the animatronic, which could not possibly be captured adequately by an amateur videotaper. It is not in the same class with Stitch & Imagination 2.0.

You young-'uns ought to develop some respect for the past. Just because something came along before the internet, personal computers, and 1000-channel cable TV doesn't make it bad.

And, in case you didn't know, the reason the building was closed was that it lost it's sponsor, and Disney did not consider it a marquee attraction. Sure, it was largely outdated by the time it closed, but that doesn't make everything in it "the worst ever."

You apparently never saw the attraction when it was operating then! It was a very well done everybody that saw it loved it.

LOL, look at my name, I'm 39 years old, so I'm definitely not a youngin. I'm a veteran whose been going to Disney World almost every year since 1990. I saw this travesty on my 2nd visit and wished I hadn't. It was a total waste of space and still is. It is actually better suited for people sipping wine with their pinkies up.

I don't know what you're talking about the presentation, it is just as bad in person as it is on YouTube. This isn't illuminations, it's a bad movie with a bad animatronic. Whether you like it or not this attraction was awful and that is why it lost its sponsor. Disney isn't closing down good attractions, they get rid of bad apples like this, Body Wars and Stitch.

Last edited:
Buzzy was made operational again this year. He went through testing to see if he could be made show ready again and has been functional again since July.

That's surprising - but I'd like to see it again. I'd like to see a few other things now in YesterWorld too, but they've all been dismantled.

That's surprising - but I'd like to see it again. I'd like to see a few other things now in YesterWorld too, but they've all been dismantled.

It was my understanding that although Buzzy’s movements were made functional again with a newly installed control panel, that it was more to see how viable it was to reuse/reskin the animatronic for a new attraction in the future.

Seems to be additional conflicting reports around claiming Buzzy is still missing or that Disney has identified a private buyer in possession of him. Still no real confirmation of anything though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter