Cranium Command's Buzzy has been stolen

Interesting information about the hydraulic fluid in the animatronic. I guess the perpetrators are some pretty slippery characters.:duck:

We loved Cranium Command and were sorry to see it close. I'm amused by this apparent theft but I don't know if it bothers me that much. Buzzy probably would have ended up as scrap anyway.

This is indeed sad. I absolutely loved Cranium Command, and truly was hoping that a reboot might happen with a retheming to Inside Out.

I liked it, thought it was funny and entertaining, Ernest (Jim Varney) always worth watching for me but been so long hard to remember, I would have loved a reboot.

That’s a different timeframe though. So it must be a separate incident. The “unauthorized removal” of Buzzy is a very different thing. Perhaps the clothes being stolen were why somebody made a move after all these years.
If that is the case then where is the incident report for the figure? This of course is still a fluid story.

If that is the case then where is the incident report for the figure? This of course is still a fluid story.
“Unauthorized removal” doesn’t necessarily mean stolen externally. That’s the term I’ve heard from a few places first from Martin. And again Martin has suggested that the clothes being stolen aren’t the full story, but again still no concrete evidence about this whole thing. It’s all still a guessing game.

“Unauthorized removal” doesn’t necessarily mean stolen externally. That’s the term I’ve heard from a few places first from Martin. And again Martin has suggested that the clothes being stolen aren’t the full story, but again still no concrete evidence about this whole thing. It’s all still a guessing game.
Yeah I agree. Interested to see if any more info comes from this.

So now that these police reports have been released, the sites, bloggers, vloggers, etc. claiming that the full animatronic WAS stolen are basically claiming their unnamed sources are right and a police report is wrong?

Or is that Buzzy's clothes got stolen, Disney reported it, and then STILL let security be so lax that the entire animatronic was then stolen in a separate incident? How is that plausible?

Or that the Orange County Sheriff is ignoring public records requests because it relates to Disney?

So now that these police reports have been released, the sites, bloggers, vloggers, etc. claiming that the full animatronic WAS stolen are basically claiming their unnamed sources are right and a police report is wrong?

Or is that Buzzy's clothes got stolen, Disney reported it, and then STILL let security be so lax that the entire animatronic was then stolen in a separate incident? How is that plausible?

Or that the Orange County Sheriff is ignoring public records requests because it relates to Disney?
The police report just says the clothes were stolen in August. The animatronic was removed after that. It’s still unclear who or what removed it and exactly when.

I think Disney is being super vague on purpose because any info they give publicly might give people in the know more ideas for the future.

ooohhhh not sure about all these sources and claims.
My son's girlfriend works for a third party that works during the festival of the arts and this year they worked food and wine. She was inside Wonders of Life pavilion (working) one of the custodial that she befriended told her that if she wanted to go see Buzzy, she said yes (of course, wouldn't you) the custodial person took her backstage to see him, now I will ask her exactly when that was but it was during food and wine. She said anyone either CM or third party could go back there and security wouldn't have any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter