• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Convincing you partner that he NEEDS another trip...

I've got it for the DS. Not as addicted anymore.... We should swap friend codes sometime!!

Bob xoxoxox

I've been playing Animal Crossing: Wild World for a few mths now but haven't visited elsewhere and vice versa. Can we swap codes?! I need to find out how to first lol. Each time I try to connect, it says it can't connect or something.

OH, I've leant my game to someone.....I'd lvoe to have a ACWW meet up! But my perfect town is long int the past!

I had golden roses everywhere, and I had the 100,000 crown, and a beautiful robe, and all my paths were hello kitty's face...except the ones that said 'queen torsie', i miss my town...

OH, I've leant my game to someone.....I'd lvoe to have a ACWW meet up! But my perfect town is long int the past!

I had golden roses everywhere, and I had the 100,000 crown, and a beautiful robe, and all my paths were hello kitty's face...except the ones that said 'queen torsie', i miss my town...

I had this game ages ago and sold it when i sold my DS, but hello kitty faces? I wish i kept it now :cloud9:

I've been playing Animal Crossing: Wild World for a few mths now but haven't visited elsewhere and vice versa. Can we swap codes?! I need to find out how to first lol. Each time I try to connect, it says it can't connect or something.

I'll try and dig it out sometime!! I don't know where it's gone mind, so it might take a bit!! :goodvibes

Have you got it connected to your wireless internet?

Bob xoxoxox

I'll try and dig it out sometime!! I don't know where it's gone mind, so it might take a bit!! :goodvibes

Have you got it connected to your wireless internet?

Bob xoxoxox

I've tried connecting it but doesn't work for some reason. Need to research into that further. Am getting a bit bored in my town now, which is nowhere near a 'perfect town' lol. Think I still have a lot to learn! I do have a much bigger house though (with the extra room downstairs).

I've tried connecting it but doesn't work for some reason. Need to research into that further. Am getting a bit bored in my town now, which is nowhere near a 'perfect town' lol. Think I still have a lot to learn! I do have a much bigger house though (with the extra room downstairs).
Theres a lot of stuff you can't do until you have wi-fi'd , like you can;t get the good shop with the hairdressers. Also you get a lot better fruit if you share with someone else and then you earn loads of money.

I spent hours on it though, making sure all my fruit trees were evenly disptributed so that they pleased the mayor perfect so he gave me my golden wateringcan! Thats how I got my golden roses!! I also made my town so I only had pink and gold flowers (excpet for my cordoned off flower breeding area!)

Oh I loved that game....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter