• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Congratulations Corey & Julie!!

:cool1: Congratulations!!!! I'm SO excited for you both!!! :cool1:

I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I'm just curious if I was the 1st from the podsquad to inquire about this possibility? I called in a voicemail back in the 1st week of June asking if Julie was expecting because of something that was said on the show. It was when Kevin and John brought that fruit dessert (fruit covered in Raid) back from Restaurant Marrakesh for the crew to smell it and John said, "I don't think Julie should smell it because she could get sick" Anyone else pick up on that too?

You definitely need to listen to the podcast! We mentioned your voicemail and how perceptive you are!

I was listening to yesterday's podcast while I was in the dentist's chair :scared1: this morning to give myself a fun distraction so I could tune them out. They were talking to me when Julie first said it, and I missed part, but when I caught on to what the conversation was about I think my eyes got really wide :hyper: , not from what they were doing, but from the cool news I was hearing!!! Made my morning much better - thanks for sharing the fun announcement with us!!! :goodvibes

Congrats again you guys - you are going to rock as parents!! Enjoy it all!! :cloud9:

You'll have to start doing reviews on all the Baby Care Centers on each park.

Jen

You definitely need to listen to the podcast! We mentioned your voicemail and how perceptive you are!

Congratulations again Julie!!!!! :yay: I'm so excited for you guys!!!

I did listen to it this morning after seeing the responses here, and played it for my kids, and DH when he got home from work. It sounded so familiar to me because I had that same problem with smells in my 2nd pregnancy. I never got physically sick but grocery shopping was really hard because of all the smells in the store.

Congrats again to Corey too!!!!

This is so exciting! Congratulations on the new edition! I think Disney must have put something in the water. Everytime I turn around some one else is preggars this is so awesome!!

:love:

This is the Third Podcast in the past week that one of the couple or the couple is pregnant. It is so weird how everthing happends in Three's

Love the Podcast and Take Care Julie!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO COREY & JULIE - WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!

I'm so happy for the two of you. :)

:cool1:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to be great parents.
Were so happy for you both.

Yes congrats! If it's a boy, Corey will have a lifting partner:cool1: I know my son comes in handy when we go to the gym, today is chest and back day;)

Seriously though, best wishes!

Yes congrats! If it's a boy, Corey will have a lifting partner:cool1: I know my son comes in handy when we go to the gym, today is chest and back day;)

Seriously though, best wishes!

:rotfl: BOY, gimme a SPOT!!! :faint:

I just listened to the podcast this morning. Congratulations!!!! That is such happy and wonderful news! Looking forward to hearing about the adventures of the littlest podcaster.

I want to add my congratulations to the chorus!! What great news!!! :yay:

And a girl can be a gym buddy, too! So, even if it's a girl, Corey and Julie can have a strength-training helper! :cutie:

Congrats! Things are about to get a whole lot more hectic. Soon you to will understand the joys and trials of parethood. Wishing you all the best!

! ! C O N G R A TS ! !

Sometimes that saying "the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away" is very apropos. I remember my parents saying that to me the year my sister was born, and my grandfather passed away.

How exciting for you!!! My niece is due in December - it's twins! Identical twin girls :yay:

That very saying is how I feel when my great-grandfather passed. We would have had five living generations and I was really hoping he would live to see our child born. He got to see both of my brother's boys and I hoped we would be just as fortunate. He lived to be 97 years old!

Wow..this place is like MTV News...you hear it first.

(still behind in my podcasts)

Anyway....a POD BABY! How exciting!!:dance3:

Delighted to hear your awesome news. It would be so wonderful if Pete and the rest of the gang could be there with all of the "toys" to record and share your delivery room experience with all of your adoring fans out here....give "Live" podcast a whole new meaning! :-)laughing: I'm kidding!)

As a side note we're taking our baby daughter (will be 4 months old when we sail) on a cruise in September. I'll be sure to share how things go and tips to help ya'll on the Podcast Cruise. No doubt you won't be hurting for babysitters!

Congrats! :thumbsup2

I am definitely looking forward to your tips! :goodvibes I have already started thinking about all the things we are going to need with a new addition to the family. Corey may have to start doing his own packing!:eek:

Corey may have to start doing his own packing!:eek:

Yep, he will! I pack for Merrick and me, and now Tim is on his own....but I should mention on nearly every trip since the little man, Tim has forgotten something major...shoes, swim trucks, underwear, toothbrush (the list goes on.) Nothing that can't be bought on the trip, but just the same:rolleyes1

Just a heads up, you'd think that because babies are so little, they don't need much....ohhhh, so not the case! Just tell Corey (and you too!) to make lists!

Congrats again on the wonderful blessing!

Congrats Julie and Corey.... SOOOOO Happy for you!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I will pray for a wonderful pregnancy for you and healthy baby. :goodvibes

Amy

Corey may have to start doing his own packing!:eek:

First of all CONGRATS to you and CorEy!!! This is a very exciting time and I am sure you are loving every second of it... ok maybe not every second but close.

I am Preganant and due 2 weeks after you and told my husband that after this trip (we are in the world now) he will have to do his own packing so it is funny you say that.

I look forward to following you on this journey.. keep us posted!!

You may have already answered this but are you going to find out if it is a boy or a girl?

I am Preganant and due 2 weeks after you and told my husband that after this trip (we are in the world now) he will have to do his own packing so it is funny you say that.

Congrats to you as well TSWJan78 !!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter