• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Congratulations Corey & Julie!!

robind

DIS Veteran
Yeah :banana: that is great news I am so happy for you guys !!!!!!

Hope you keep feeling well and all goes well.

OMG -- I just got back from my walk and haven't listened yet!

DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?

DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?

that's what I'm wondering too! I won't be able to listen for a bit... :eek: :woohoo:

edit: ok, I should be doing other things but now I HAVE to listen! congrats corey and julie for whatever it is I'm about to hear!

I ain't saying what it means... You should hear it from Julie!! :teeth:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow! I am excited for you and I havent' listened to the show yet but I bet is something really wonderful!!!!

Thanks so much for all the Congratulations! The title to the post should read: Congratulations Julie and Corey. I did not do this by myself you know! ;)

It's amazing. I'm getting all teary-eyed and I've never met you. Congratulations!!!!:cool1:

I just listened to your segment...I am sitting here in tears I'm so happy for Corey and you!!! What a wonderful surprise -- thanks so much for sharing this wonderful news with us. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for all the Congratulations! The title to the post should read: Congratulations Julie and Corey. I did not do this by myself you know! ;)

I thought that too!....Corey helped!!! :lmao:

I'm so excited for you guys! That is such wonderful news! :cloud9:
Your baby is going to be more anticipated here than Brangelina's twins were!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter