• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Congratulations Corey & Julie!!

We just returned from being at WDW and in Haiti for 2 weeks, so I'm just now getting caught up! CONGRATULATIONS, Julie and Corey!! So happy for you and your future little prince or princess! :goodvibes

I'm a little behind on my podcasts, so I just heard the wonderful news today. CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!!! How wonderful! :goodvibes

Congratulations!! You both seem to care so much for your immediate families, and the extended Dis family :grouphug:. I know you will be terrific parents.

Congratulations Julie and Corey. Best wishes!

Best Wishes to you both! Take care of yourself and that baby, Julie!

Just think - we'll soon have a permanent member of the Peanut Gallery!:goodvibes

I am definitely looking forward to your tips! :goodvibes I have already started thinking about all the things we are going to need with a new addition to the family. Corey may have to start doing his own packing!:eek:

I had to laugh at this!! That is what my DH had to do... with two others to pack for!!

Start now, retrain Corey on what to pack...our first trip DH forgot underwear and socks! :lmao: (did you note that Corey?? Always pack underwear and socks!)

Congratulations! You'll soon get to see Disney "through a child's eyes" which is something I dream of!

Just wanted to add my congrats!! I was so happy when I heard the announcement on the podcast.
I had a feeling for a while that you guys were going to have a baby.

So exciting!! :)

Congratulations! I am pretty new to the podcast listening (only a few months), but that's great news. :thumbsup2

Congratulations Julie and Corey! We have two beautiful children who have both been to WDW many times and are both just addicted to it as we are. I don't know many 13 year olds who will say that their favorite attraction is Spaceship Earth, but it our daughter's favorite. It was the first thing we took her on during her first trip at age 1 and it is still her favorite to this day.

The best advice I can give you for taking a little one to WDW is this: Don't let Grandma or Great Grandma put sunscreen on the baby for you! When we took our daughter the first time, my Grandmother put sunscreen on her face and neglected to rub it in completely. We were staying off property on that trip and by the time we arrived at the Magic Kingdom parking lot, our Dear, Darling Daughter had wiped her hand across her face and put her hand in her mouth.....causing her to throw up in the car. Being new to taking a child to the parks, we hadn't brought an extra set of clothes with us for the day. We ended up taking our rather smelly daughter into the park and waiting an hour for the shop with the little kids clothes to open so we could buy her something new to wear before heading to any attractions for the day. Believe me, that mistake was not repeated!

Julie.....one suggestion for you for the PodCast Cruise.....be SURE to book yourself a nice massage! If you really want, you could book a couples massage with Corey!

I look forward to hearing who tries to get the most air time on the PodCast after the baby is born, the baby or Max? ::MinnieMo

Congrats to you both!!! I just caught up on the podcasts this afternoon and what a wonderful surprise.

Congrats again!

Congrats! Now you will be able to supply the podscast with what it has been missing - a parent's view of things! super! :)

Enjoy all the free trips until your baby turns 3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter