• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Congratulations Corey & Julie!!

OK-- I didn't pick up on the Rose Water thing, but there is just this intuition...
plus the fact that you two just come across as such a happy, well matched couple reaching that point in life and a marriage that the addition of a child is a natural extension of your love. :love:

So, congrats! I am so happy for you!

I often laugh out loud when listening to your podcast on my iPod (looking crazy since no one else can hear what I hear), but for the second time this year, you all have brought tears to my eyes. Happy tears this time.:goodvibes

Pixie dust wishes for a fun and healthy pregnancy. :wizard:
I hope you feel great through out! We will love to hear updates each week as to your progress!

Marcy

Congratulations, Julie and Corey! I am new to posting, but both my husband and I are big fans of the pod cast. We feel like you guys are part of the family and wish you all the best!

:flower3:

Jeff and Stacy

Congratulations Corey and Julie! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

First of all CONGRATS to you and CorEy!!! This is a very exciting time and I am sure you are loving every second of it... ok maybe not every second but close.

I am Preganant and due 2 weeks after you and told my husband that after this trip (we are in the world now) he will have to do his own packing so it is funny you say that.

I look forward to following you on this journey.. keep us posted!!

You may have already answered this but are you going to find out if it is a boy or a girl?

Congratulations to you and your hubby!! It has been a great journey so far with no vomiting in the first trimester! Yeah! I only had about 4 weeks where I just didn't feel great and did a lot of napping.

We do plan to find out the sex and hopefully very soon! We are planners and cannot wait to say him or her instead of it.

I know we didn't mention this on the podcast, but we found out that Julie was pregnant 3 days after Bob passed. As you can imagine, it was a week of very mixed emotions for us.

I think I remember hearing somewhere that an angel has to go to heaven so one can be born. :angel:

Congratulations you two! I don't think I've ever been so happy for two people I've never met in person!! :goodvibes

You guys take care of eachother and enjoy every minute of your pregnancy. For now you don't have to share baby Martin with anyone...once he's here, I think he'll be the DIS' to spoil rotten!!! :rolleyes1

This is such great news. You'll make great parents. You'll have to start feeding the baby cajun food when he/she is old enough to eat solids, just so he/she will know how to eat good food when you come home.

Sammie

Congrats Corey and Julie!

I'm so happy for you both! It's almost like a baby being born in the family!
:grouphug:

I haven't heard the podcast yet as I'm still in Nicaragua, but I gather Corey and Julie had some great news. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the newest podcaster.

Congratulations!

Our daughter is almost one year old, and it has been a wonderful year. I hope the best for you both. This couldn't happen to a nicer couple, and just think this child will have so many family members. ;)

I just have to say one more thing because our friends told us this when Kim was pregnant....

WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU TWO DID! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter