Come on AP Rates!!!

Waiting for rates to come out for Feb 7 to the 13th. Anyone know approx when these should come

Check on mousesavers.com and search for the discount history, you'll see a chart that shows historically when discounts for certain dates came out last year & before.

Just off the top of my head, I dont' think Feb discount will come out until December.

So if/when these rates come out, can you book an AP rate online without first having an AP or do you have to call? We are getting our AP on our Aug trip, so we'll have them for our Oct trip, but I think you have to enter your pass info to access the website, is that right? So should I just call...?

So if/when these rates come out, can you book an AP rate online without first having an AP or do you have to call? We are getting our AP on our Aug trip, so we'll have them for our Oct trip, but I think you have to enter your pass info to access the website, is that right? So should I just call...?

You're probably better off calling. Most of the time the FL resident rates are about $5 more a night than the AP rates but if you're staying several nights it's worth the savings HOWEVER that being said I have had experiences where I've called and the rate online was actually cheaper?? I even asked about that when I've called and was told to go for the online rate...very strange but it has happened. You may then want to try to see what the FL resident rate is online after you call just to see if the AP ate is close...;) (you so need your AP # to access the AP rates online)

Waiting for rate for January deluxe- was told by CM that package rates should be out by late Aug and not to expect AP rates until after that- maybe Sept, maybe later.

Somewhere along the line I read that they would be released on the 3rd. That would be tomorrow. Maybe we will all get lucky. I'm hoping. If not we'll be waiting until the middle of the month -- or longer.

I kind of think 8/15? I am thinking this because that is when the oldest offer on there will have expired.

us too, looking for Nov2-6th, as of now I reiceived 165/night WDW Dolphin....
but would love to be able to use Magical Express and possible stay at the Yacht Club....;)

Waiting for the first of November too. I would get an AP if I can get a good rate on the resort. I about break even on the park tickets comparing AP to MYW tickets. But the room rate could push me to spring for the AP and then who knows - another WDW trip in the future :banana:

Yes, you are right. You need the code from the back of either your voucher (bought but not yet activated, i.e., purchased at a Disney store) or your actual AP (activated) in order to access the site and play with booking at AP rates.

You can call in and ask them to work it out for you with an AP rate, and they will book it that way with just the warning that you need the active AP or a voucher to present at check-in, or else you will be charged full rack rate.... etc. (Which won't matter to you since you will have an active AP before you check in.)

We were thinking about a trip during the Food and Wine Festival. I really hope there will be a good AP discount this year. Come on AP rates!!!!!:cheer2:

Booked a deluxe room at WL this afternoon and an executive suite at the Dolphin yesterday. An AP discount code will decide whether this is an onsite or kinda sorta onsite trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter