Come on AP Rates!!!

FY10Q4_PH_RoomOnly_97x69.jpg

because of obsessive checking for new AP rates? :)

LOL! :rotfl: Thanks for adding humor to the wait! I am hoping for today too!!! Should go check...

Can you book an AP rate without actually having the AP activated?

yep!you can book w/o actually having them...yet.
they might ask to see them (or your vouchers) when you check in.
if they do & you don't have them, you get charged rack rate.

Add me to the list as well..... *sigh*

We booked a bounceback offer for Sept but had to cancel because of schedule conflicts. And the bounceback wasn't offered in November for our new dates. BUT when I called to change reservations, the woman on the phone booked me for an "AP rate" 2BD at SSR. She told me when the rates come, I just need to call to get the updated rate but my reservation is booked. If they don't come out, I just cancel. Does this sound right??? Please let it be! :)

Sounds exactly right...

Add me to the list as well..... *sigh*

We booked a bounceback offer for Sept but had to cancel because of schedule conflicts. And the bounceback wasn't offered in November for our new dates. BUT when I called to change reservations, the woman on the phone booked me for an "AP rate" 2BD at SSR. She told me when the rates come, I just need to call to get the updated rate but my reservation is booked. If they don't come out, I just cancel. Does this sound right??? Please let it be! :)

Add me to the list!! We are trying to decide to fly in a day early but I wanted to know the rates first!

I looking for a room only discount for 12/-12/17. An AP or general code will do. I have never receive a pin.

Add me to the list of anxious waiters. I've already made a ressie with another pin we had, but I'm hoping a *better* AP rate will come out! :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter