Come on AP Rates!!!

You're welcome. I've gone to WDW since 1973 and I still learn new things on the DIS. :)

What's the deal with the weekends? I was looking on the passholders site, and it looks like the Sat and Sun I'm looking at (Oct 22/23) are coming up at rack rates, but the Mon is discounted. Does it just mean the weekend is filled up at the AP rate or are AP rates not available on weekends? :confused3 (this was for the MK resorts).

What's the deal with the weekends? I was looking on the passholders site, and it looks like the Sat and Sun I'm looking at (Oct 22/23) are coming up at rack rates, but the Mon is discounted. Does it just mean the weekend is filled up at the AP rate or are AP rates not available on weekends? :confused3 (this was for the MK resorts).

Who knows. See my post # 661 on page 45. Some resorts (even for the same dates) give the weekend discount some don't. NO rhyme or reason. I was checking a few last week and saw the 2 different 'codes' that appeared when checking online (the code just appeared/nothing was entered by me)

Who knows. See my post # 661 on page 45. Some resorts (even for the same dates) give the weekend discount some don't. NO rhyme or reason. I was checking a few last week and saw the 2 different 'codes' that appeared when checking online (the code just appeared/nothing was entered by me)

Yeah, it's strange. I actually have a room at the CR booked, all 3 nights with the AP rate. I was looking to change room type, and the tower rooms come up rack on Sat/Sun and discounted Mon. Guess I'll just keep checking.

Thanks!

Yeah, it's strange. I actually have a room at the CR booked, all 3 nights with the AP rate. I was looking to change room type, and the tower rooms come up rack on Sat/Sun and discounted Mon. Guess I'll just keep checking.

Thanks!

Weird. Who know why it's happening. The same thing with AP rates this past winter as well. Some rooms/resorts/type of room the weekend was discounted, some not.

If we get the APs and then the TIW card, can the TIW card be used for room service? We normally like to stay CL and when I just booked for December there were no CL rooms left under the discount code I was using. So, we're staying in a standard room at the BC. I'm wondering, if we buy the TIW card, can it be used on room service from the resort's restaurant? Anyone know?! TIA!

This is a good question DisneyLvr, I am curious now also. Does anyone know if you can use the TIW card for room service?

Angel16

Thanks!

I get the same thing, I will look at one resort and it will say "Password Room Only" and the weekend will be discounted. Then I look at another resort and it has "Q1PASSHOLDER01HM8" and the weekend is rack:sad2: I reserved POR but will continue checking to see if the better discount comes out.

Can anyone tell me how to access the passholder website? I have an active AP. TIA

I have a question hopefully some of you can answer? I am purchasing an AP this coming fall, probably October. Will they send me the card in the mail or do I pick it up once I arrive at DW? Once you purchase the annual pass are you automatically allowed to book a room using the ap room discount?

You can also call to book the room with the AP discount then buy it in person before you checkin to the hotel if you like. We have to do this as we have unused 2-day tickets we are upgrading to our APs.

However, as rie'smom mentioned you could also purchase before and they will mail you a voucher you can trade in when you arrive.

Can anyone tell me how to access the passholder website? I have an active AP. TIA

First, when you are on the Walt Disney World website, you have to make sure you AP information is in your profile. Once you log in, you just go to "Update Profile," or access your profile from the "My Disney Vacation" drop-down menu. You can edit your Passholder Ticket information there.

The actual Passholder site can be accessed by just clicking on "Passholders" towards the top of the page...on the same menu bar as "My Disney Vacation." To look at room choices under the AP discount, go to "Passholder Offers", or if the discounts aren't available for the time you want to go, you can still book room-only or room-only w/dining as a Passholder if you keep scrolling down under the Offers page. There is a "Room and Dining Packages for Passholders" section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter