Come on AP Rates!!!

Tyme4wdw

DIS Veteran
Waiting for Disney to release the next set of AP Rates for Oct 3 - Dec 24th time period! If going by historical chart of release dates it should be tomorrow! WooHoo!!!

I'm not crossing anything, but my stomache is tied up in knots so tight it just might make me spit!(yes, I live in Georgia!)

The MouseSavers historical chart says that last year they were released on 7/22 so we may have to wait one more day.

For the three years prior to last year they were not released until mid August.

Here's hoping are starting a new trend and stick with July!
:)

Also, I noticed for this year's Aug-early Oct rates that the release date for 2009 and 2010 was the exact same date, not day. Maybe tomorrow then.

Do the rates show up at midnight ET or sometime in the morning? Just wondering what history was on this..

thanks

The MouseSavers historical chart says that last year they were released on 7/22 so we may have to wait one more day.

For the three years prior to last year they were not released until mid August.

Here's hoping are starting a new trend and stick with July!
:)

it is always on a Wed...August 16, 2006, August 15, 2007, August 13, 2008 and July 22, 2009....if it is not here today, next Wed will be the soonest IMO.

as to WhitGB, they are usually out by now if they were going to be.

Yes, which is why I got up before 6 AM my time to check.:confused: Historically in the past few years, they've been released on Wednesdays and by morning.

I just got home from work and checked my email hoping to find some good news about a new AP rate. There it was-an email from Disney Destinations-for AP holders!!!! I couldn't wait-I opened it up and prepared to grab the telephone-then I read it- it was for the discount that ends October 2nd!!! Talk about a major letdown-why are they resending that email!!! Like everyone else I guess I'll just keep checking (actually I have a 40% off bounceback rate-so I should not complain-but I would love to lose the tickets and save a little more cash-the price of the park tickets would cover MVMCP).

Son of a gun! I just received a passholder email from Disney entitled: Passholder: Terror-ific Event, Special Savings and More!

I was so excited b/c I thought the new AP rates would be inside!!! I saw the heading "Right now, Passholders can get great savings for summer and beyond!" and I held my breath....

But nope, it's the same (up to 42%) rates until Oct 2nd. :(

maybe tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter