• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Carrie: She left to get breakfast.

Rosie: She left to go find Nate.

Nate: He was on his way to breakfast finally.

OOC: So what's the deal with breakfast?
OOC: Breakfast and lunch are both self-serve. Dinner, everybody has the same thing(s)

OOC: Breakfast and lunch are both self-serve. Dinner, everybody has the same thing(s)
OOC: Ok, thanks.

Carrie: She got a breakfast of eggs and bacon.

Rosie: She figured Nate would probably be at breakfast, so she went to the dining hall.

Tiff- Hears some banging out the hallway that wakes her up. "Oh God, What time is it? I hope I am not late for my first day of classes." She gets up from her desk and looks in the mirror and fixes her hair. She then checks her phone to see what time it is. " Oh thank God, I am not late."

Rosie: She found Nate in the dining hall. He was getting breakfast and was about to sit down at a table.

Nate: He found Ski and sat with her. "Morning."

Tiff- Tiff decides to go outside to see what is going on before she heads off to classes.

Amy, Hunter, Daniel, Rex and Eva: They went to the kitchens and started fixing up their various breakfasts.

Tiff- Tiff goes outside and is enjoying the morning sunshine and breeze as she walks about the campus.

Eva: "Good morning Ski."

Rex: She just nodded in greeting.

Amy: "Hello Ski!"

Hunter: He raised a hand in a lazy wave.

Dan: "Morning Ski!"

Tiff- Tiff says to herself, "I really hope I meet some nice friends here at the school."

OOC- I thought it would be good to tell you Fairywings and all others in advance that I will be flying back to South Africa on August 5th for my Aunts Wedding on August 7th. I will return back to America and here on The Dis sometime on August 9th. I may pop in from time to time using my phone if I have internet service which I should.

OOC- I thought it would be good to tell you Fairywings and all others in advance that I will be flying back to South Africa on August 5th for my Aunts Wedding on August 7th. I will return back to America and here on The Dis sometime on August 9th. I may pop in from time to time using my phone if I have internet service which I should.

OOC: Great, thanks for telling me, we're cool, have fun at your aunt's wedding!

OOC: I'm so sorry for being gone. I had an appointment that took ALL DAY. And yesterday, I had to do some summer things pretaining to college.

Desdemona: She made herself a plate of hash browns and scrambled eggs. She sat further away from everyone else so she could observe and eat.

OOC: I'm so sorry for being gone. I had an appointment that took ALL DAY. And yesterday, I had to do some summer things pretaining to college.

Desdemona: She made herself a plate of hash browns and scrambled eggs. She sat further away from everyone else so she could observe and eat.
OOC: It's fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter