Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
Sign Ups Link (yes its still open) http://www.disboards.com/threads/co...ted-youngsters-regeneration-sign-ups.3411677/

Mercer Island, Washington
2708324_orig.jpg
marooned-on-mercer-island.jpg
Main Campus Building
campus1.jpg
2nd Campus Building
campus2.png

Students:

Hunter Bryant - 10th, bring images to life, Fairywings
Desdemona McClark - 11th, dreams, The Villainess
Uriah Collins - 9th, weather/climate, Fairywings
Amy Danworth - 11th, enhanced senses, Fairywings
William (Will) Danworth - 12th, alchemy, Fairywings
Liberty Duarte - 10th, time, Orreed
Tom Duarte - 12th, memories, Orreed
Ski Enlistnee - 6th, telekinesis&teleportation, Pearlgem
Lavender Ford - 8th, fabric, Fairywings
Caroline (Carrie) Hendricks - 11th, fire/lava, Silvermist20
Catherine Hilton - 11th, super speed, Goofyfunyun
Henry Hilton - 11th, duplication, Goofyfunyun
Tynan Jones - 8th, sand, Fairywings
Nathan (Nate) Marshall - 7th, people shapeshifting, Silvermist20
Rosaline (Rosie) Marshall - 11th, chameleon, Silvermist20
Tiffani (Tiff) Van Der Merwe - 11th, enhanced intelligence, Riff Off Girl
Rexanne (Rex) Patterson - 9th, all/total shapeshifting, Fairywings
Kine Pie Pi - 7th, super strength, Pearlgem
Gemma McQueen - 12th, turn to stone, Fairywings
Tavion Riviera - 10th, altering DNA, tigerkitty
Daniel Schaffer - 11th, teleporting, Fairywings
Eva Washington - 10th, metal, Fairywings

Staff:
Elizabeth Collins-Danworth: Co-Headmistress (Telepathy&Telekinesis)
Frederick Collins: Co-Headmaster (Information Absorbing&Omni-Linguist)
Roy Danworth: Counselor (electricity)
Michelle Kipling: Nurse (healing)

Dorms:
Campus 1
  1. Amy and Rosie
  2. William and Tom
  3. Liberty and Rex
  4. Hunter and Tavion
  5. Eva and Catherine
  6. Daniel and Henry
  7. Carrie and Desdemona
  8. Uriah
  9. Tiffani and Gemma
Campus 2
  1. Ski and Lavender
  2. Nate and Tynan
  3. Kine
It is early January, the day the students return from Winter Break. There is a light snowfall on the grounds. Now go!

Last edited:
Ski:She walked to the school it was a nice and clean landscape she looked at the sign "Collions Institute for Gifted Youngsters."

There was a light snow fall on the ground which would soon melt with the coming spring Ski took a deep breath and opened the door with her Telekinetic power.

Tom: It was a very long three days of driving through the snow, but he and his sister really wanted to have a car this semester. They finally made it to the island.

Amy: Amy cleaned up her dorm-room. Since she began actually attending classes at the school she lived at, over the holidays, unless her roommate stayed, her dorm-room was just her room. When it was just her room she was a lot more careless about what actually happened in it, but when she shared it she always made sure it was clean and tidy.

Will: Will had just finished the last of the chores his parents and Uncle Fred asked him to do, including cleaning his room. He couldn't help but be excited for the new semester.

Rex: Rex arrived at the school. The holidays... well, there had been some good parts, but there had also been some really hard parts to get past. She was resigned to the way her life was, and didn't pay it much attention or thought. That's how things were when your father suffered and you were worthless.

Daniel: The break had done him good. He was refreshed and ready to start again. He headed to the school.

Hunter: He was frankly glad to be back at the school, he thought as he arrived. It was awkward at home, ever since the whole 'I have super powers' incident.

Eva: She smiled to herself as she arrived at the school. It was her home away from home. Home sweet home, Eva.

Ski:She went in the school was a nice one she figured she needs to sign up are write something before looking around. She didn't see any other students though she must have been the first one to go in.

OOC:Even though Ski is 12 should I just make her go to the regular school since their aren't really other kids around her age.

Henry: Henry walked onto the campus grounds. "Are you sure you don't want me to carry some of your bags," he looked worriedly at his sister, who was trying to carry everything in one trip.

Catherine: "I'm sure. No need to fuss," She grunted as she dropped a bag. "Ugh, you know what..." She mumbled to herself without finishing.

Henry: Before Henry knew it, she sped off to her room and back, taking 2 trips, from what he could tell. Maybe more.

Catherine: "There. Done. Want me to take some of your bags?"

Henry: "No. Thanks."

Ski:"Hello." She said a bit timidly she shrugged and teleported to the place she needed to sign up to in a flash of peach light.

Ski:She went in the school was a nice one she figured she needs to sign up are write something before looking around. She didn't see any other students though she must have been the first one to go in.

OOC:Even though Ski is 12 should I just make her go to the regular school since their aren't really other kids around her age.

OOC: Yeah, for now anyway.

Ski:"Hello." She said a bit timidly she shrugged and teleported to the place she needed to sign up to in a flash of peach light.

OOC: There are no sign ups going on. They're getting back from Winter Break, so they've already attended the school for half a year so they're already a part of the school, so they should already know people, or at least the staff.

Tavion: As he walked up to the school, he noticed various different things. He slowly took everything in, analyzing which people he thought best to leave alone and which ones would be bearable. He threw his backpack over his shoulder and continued forward. He packed light, unlike all the people he saw before him. He decided it would be best to avoid conversation unless it was necessary. He noticed many of the kids were excited for the new semester. He, on the other hand, dreaded it. But at least he could relate to some of the people there. Tavion followed the small crowd of people to the dorms, but kept his distance so he wouldn't be noticed. He didn't have the best reputation around here.

Tavion: As he walked up to the school, he noticed various different things. He slowly took everything in, analyzing which people he thought best to leave alone and which ones would be bearable. He threw his backpack over his shoulder and continued forward. He packed light, unlike all the people he saw before him. He decided it would be best to avoid conversation unless it was necessary. He noticed many of the kids were excited for the new semester. He, on the other hand, dreaded it. But at least he could relate to some of the people there. Tavion followed the small crowd of people to the dorms, but kept his distance so he wouldn't be noticed. He didn't have the best reputation around here.

Catherine: "Oh! I forgot something!" She told Henry. Before he could protest, she raced back to the car and grabbed her ipod from the backseat cup holder. Pocketing it, she raced back to meet up with Henry again. She almost knocked into somebody on the way back though, who was distancing himself from the rest of the group ahead. She recognized him, "Hey, Tavion; have a nice Winter Break?"

Catherine: "Oh! I forgot something!" She told Henry. Before he could protest, she raced back to the car and grabbed her ipod from the backseat cup holder. Pocketing it, she raced back to meet up with Henry again. She almost knocked into somebody on the way back though, who was distancing himself from the rest of the group ahead. She recognized him, "Hey, Tavion; have a nice Winter Break?"

Tavion: "OOF!" He almost fell over. He turned to see Catherine. One of the twins. "Oh, um, yeah. You?"

Tavion: "Well... I turned a horse into a unicorn just to mess around with people... Yeah... they didn't like it too much..." He smirked.
Catherine: She chuckled. "Awesome! We went on a skiing trip and my parents had to tell me on multiple occasions to slow down. They're no fun."

Catherine: She chuckled. "Awesome! We went on a skiing trip and my parents had to tell me on multiple occasions to slow down. They're no fun."

Tavion: He laughed at her comment. At least someone here liked to use their "gifts" for fun. "Ha! So were you like running on your skis or...."

Tavion: He laughed at her comment. At least someone here liked to use their "gifts" for fun. "Ha! So were you like running on your skis or...."
Catherine: "It's not only my legs that have super speed. I'd push myself forward with my arms moving at irregular speeds.."

Ski:She looked at the dorm list she would be having a dorm room all to herself. She actually liked it since she was more of a loner. She unpacked her clothes and then teleported inside back in the main area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!