Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Tiff- She was getting a little chilly so she quickly walked back to her dorm room to get a heavier coat and a scarf.

Ski:She took a bite of her steak."At the same time I feel that perhaps a week ordered two in I will miss my vacation."

Tiff- Gets to her dorm room and puts her heavy winter coat, scarfs, and also grabs some gloves from her closet. She wonders if it is cold enough for snow. Then the song "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" pops into her head.

Kine:She was late.She put her stuff up and she ran into the kitchen and got some well done steak,cake,olives,a few biscuits and a glass of orange juice.
"Huh Ski! I'm so sorry that I was late we had car trouble.

I'm so happy that I didn't miss breakfast though. I almost like it as much as cake. Except
there was cake at breakfast. Which makes it the best thing ever!"

Ski:"Umm hello Kine.she said with a smile."

OOC: Just a question. Is there a time table set when the classes are going to start?
OOC: No. I should probably start them soon, but I've been trying to figure out who teaches 9-12 and 6-8 (they will be separated, just like their dorms are) and waiting to have more than 2 people on at once

Kine:She took a seat."It will be fun to get back to classes.Until I get tired of them and wish that is was a vacation."

Tiff- Finds a bench in the middle of campus and pulls out her sketch pad and begins to draw.

Will: "Yeah, I hope I get into the schools I want to get into."

Catherine: "I'll be rooting for you! Though I bet you'll have no problem getting accepted into the schools you want."

Henry: He pulled out some books for some light reading and last minute studies before the actual classes.

Catherine: "I'll be rooting for you! Though I bet you'll have no problem getting accepted into the schools you want."

Henry: He pulled out some books for some light reading and last minute studies before the actual classes.
Will: He smiled. "Thanks."

Kine:She took a bite of her biscuit. It was okay but she liked the ones her mom made at home better.
Ski:She smiled. Her roommate Kine was always a bit hyper. But she was also friendly and easy to talk to.

Will: He smiled. "Thanks."

Catherine: "You're welcome." She grinned and jogged over to the bench to grab her things. "Well, I'll talk to ya later. I'm gonna go get dressed and grab some breakfast. Later," She grabbed her water bottle and headed for the door.

Henry: He looked at the time and realized Caty was probably done with her morning run, so he headed down to breakfast.

Catherine: "You're welcome." She grinned and jogged over to the bench to grab her things. "Well, I'll talk to ya later. I'm gonna go get dressed and grab some breakfast. Later," She grabbed her water bottle and headed for the door.

Henry: He looked at the time and realized Caty was probably done with her morning run, so he headed down to breakfast.
Will: "A good idea, I'll be doing the same. Later." He headed to his own dorm.

Will: "A good idea, I'll be doing the same. Later." He headed to his own dorm.

Catherine: She gave Will a quick wave before leaving to her dorm. She changed into her school uniform quickly and fishtailed her long hair back.
OOC:Is Eva still in their room?

Catherine: She gave Will a quick wave before leaving to her dorm. She changed into her school uniform quickly and fishtailed her long hair back.
OOC:Is Eva still in their room?
OOC: No.

Will: He showered, got dressed and went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast

OOC: No.

Will: He showered, got dressed and went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast
OOC: Okay, thanks!

Catherine: She hurried down the halls to the dining area, since she was starving, and met up with her brother on the way. "Oh, hey Henry," She greeted with a grin.

Henry: "Hi, Caty," He smirked. "How many miles today?"

Catherine: "I only ran 16 this morning since Will was there to jog with."

Henry: "Hmm, not bad, but not great either," He joked about her running.

Catherine: She stuck her tongue out at him, and they entered the dining hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter