Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

OOC: I completely forgot I haven't yet posted as my new students! I'll do that and then I'll give everyone time to get to classes

Uriah: He smiled and joined his two older cousins, Amy and Will.

Gemma: Checking every few minutes to make sure her sunglasses were on correctly, she stayed back and observed, though there were a few she kept looking back at, though it was impossible to tell because no one could see behind the black lenses of the sunglasses. Will, her yearmate, because he always seemed to be noticing her, so it had her notice him more. Rex, because she was different than almost everyone else in this whole school, there was something of about her though probably not evil. Carrie, because she had always watched Carrie, because she was waiting for the moment when the girl would finally snap and go bad. The girl was on a dark path and not even the adults could help her, because Carrie did not want to be saved.

Lavender: She was smiling, walking around, and chatting wit all the different students.

Tynan: He was shadowing Lavender, though not saying anything.

Elizabeth: "Good morning everyone. Today, Mr. Danworth will be teaching 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th in the main campus while I will be teaching 6th, 7th, and 8th in the junior campus. Headmaster Collins will be in his office working and Nurse Kipling, as always, will be in the medical wing for most of the day until Gym. You have 15 minutes to finish breakfast, get your school things and go to class."

Ski:She had finished her breakfast. "See you later."she teleported to her room got her school things and then teleported to class.

Carrie: She didn't really rush. She blasted her getting ready music.

Rosie: She got ready and was on her way to the main campus.

Nate: He got ready and went to the junior campus. He saw Ski. "Hey Ski."

OOC: BTW, if I haven't made it clear, the kitchens/dining area and all the gym stuff is in the main campus. The junior campus only has they younger years' dorms, commons, and libraries/study-halls/classrooms.

Also, I know I haven mentioned this, but Collins is going to be more like 2nd Grade in the way that classes go, just like the first Collins. What I mean is, there won't be any rotation, all their subjects will be with the same teacher and they'll just cover each one. Gym/Power class will be everyone all together, just like the first Collins. The only thing different is the electives (your art, theatre, choir or show choir, full orchestra(strongs, brass, winds, percussion, everything), newsletter, dance, speech and debate, etc.). There will simply be a free period, and electives will be run like clubs an organizations. Every character will pick one, the oldest in each group will be the leader, and they'll just do stuff. I have this idea in my mind of later having a talent show or a showcase or a club and organizations fair where they kind of show their stuff - Theatre does a skit,Choir has a performance, Art sets up a gallery, Full Orchestra does a song, Speech and Debate does monologues, poetry reading and/or speeches and a debate, you get the picture. Maybe have the parents and families there, maybe not.

Eva: She walked over to Caty and Henry. "Hello!"

Daniel: He joined his friends a few minute later in walking to class. "Hi."

Will: He said goodbye to his sister and cousin and walked over to Gemma. "May I walk with you to class, Gemma?"

Gemma: "Oh, um, okay."

Amy: She said goodbye to her brother and cousin and found Rosie. "Hi Rosie, um, want to walk to class together?"

Uriah: He was left alone, shrugged, and decided to walk to class.

Hunter: He decided to find Rexanne. Tavion wouldn't bother him if he was with the weird kid. He walked over to Rex. "Hi."

Rex: She looked warily up at him. "Hello Hunter." She wondered if he noticed.

Hunter: He made sure Tavion wasn't ear him. "Mind if I walk to class with you?"

Rex: He didn't notice. That was a relief. She made sure Daniel wasn't nearby to rear his annoying over-protective head (what did he know about anything? Nothing!) and shrugged at Hunter. "I don't mind."

Lavender and Tynan: They finished eating, put on their winter clothes and went back to the junior campus, finding the rest of their classmates.

Lavender: "Hi everybody!"

Tynan: He simply nodded at everyone.

Lavender: "Ty, don't be rude or shy, say hello!"

Tynan: He sighed. "Hey."

OOC: BTW, if I haven't made it clear, the kitchens/dining area and all the gym stuff is in the main campus. The junior campus only has they younger years' dorms, commons, and libraries/study-halls/classrooms.

Also, I know I haven mentioned this, but Collins is going to be more like 2nd Grade in the way that classes go, just like the first Collins. What I mean is, there won't be any rotation, all their subjects will be with the same teacher and they'll just cover each one. Gym/Power class will be everyone all together, just like the first Collins. The only thing different is the electives (your art, theatre, choir or show choir, full orchestra(strongs, brass, winds, percussion, everything), newsletter, dance, speech and debate, etc.). There will simply be a free period, and electives will be run like clubs an organizations. Every character will pick one, the oldest in each group will be the leader, and they'll just do stuff. I have this idea in my mind of later having a talent show or a showcase or a club and organizations fair where they kind of show their stuff - Theatre does a skit,Choir has a performance, Art sets up a gallery, Full Orchestra does a song, Speech and Debate does monologues, poetry reading and/or speeches and a debate, you get the picture. Maybe have the parents and families there, maybe not.

Amy: She said goodbye to her brother and cousin and found Rosie. "Hi Rosie, um, want to walk to class together?"
OOC: That sounds cool!

Rosie: "Sure."

OOC: That sounds cool!

Rosie: "Sure."

OOC: Glad you think so.

Amy: She smiled and walked with Rosie to class. "So what do you want to read this semester?" The older kids had English, Math, Science and History. Each semester, they got to pick three books to read as a class for English.

Ski:"Maybe the first class will be homeroom or English ?"

Nate: "I'm assuming homeroom."

Lavender: She giggled. "Guys, we don't have homeroom, remember? I think everything's going to be the same as last year, which means Science will be first, then English, History and Math."

OOC: Glad you think so.

Amy: She smiled and walked with Rosie to class. "So what do you want to read this semester?" The older kids had English, Math, Science and History. Each semester, they got to pick three books to read as a class for English.

Lavender: She giggled. "Guys, we don't have homeroom, remember? I think everything's going to be the same as last year, which means Science will be first, then English, History and Math."
Rosie: "I don't know."

Nate: "Well then I guess technically the whole day is homeroom."

Eva: She walked over to Caty and Henry. "Hello!"

Henry: "Hello, Eva," He greeted.

Catherine: "Good morning Eva!" She wasted no time giving her a hug. "Hope you slept well last night. And I hope I didn't wake you when I went out for my morning run."

Henry: "I'm going to grab some breakfast. You should too, Caty. Remember they don't like you eating meals during class; and breakfast is essential to getting the brain ready to learn."

Catherine: Catherine ignored her brother.

OOC: Yeah sure. Older kids have English, younger kids have science.

Elizabeth: She gathered up her small group of kids and led them to one of the studies that they used as classrooms. "Right, let's talk about electricity today." She started on the lesson.

Frederick: He called the older students into one of the studies that they used as classrooms. "Right, so what would you like to do first, look at a poem or talk about what boos we would like to read this semester?"

OOC: I am SO sorry that I wasn't able to be here! We had to take a family vacation, then I really tried to hunkerdown and focus on my summer reading because I need to finish that, then I tried to go on my computer and it wasn't working!

Desdemona: She was in class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter