CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Looking for a studio or one bedroom for anywhere on Disney property April 13-18. Four adults. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a studio or one bedroom for anywhere on Disney property April 13-18. Four adults. Thanks!
Nothing avail whole time. OKW & SSR avail April 13-16 -60pts
AKV savanna room avail April 13-16 75pts.
2 nights only avail.

R u looking for a studio?
OKW avail 108 pts.
AKL standard studio 116 pts. Savanna view 139 pts.
SSR 106 pts
grand floridian 169 pts
boardwalk 132 pts.
I see your new to disboards. There is a testboard once u post 10 posts u can pm

Thanks for the tip - will do that.
R u looking for a studio?
OKW avail 108 pts.
AKL standard studio 116 pts. Savanna view 139 pts.
SSR 106 pts
grand floridian 169 pts
boardwalk 132 pts.
I see your new to disboards. There is a testboard once u post 10 posts u can pm

Will complete the 10 posts and PM you. Interested in OKW. Thank you

I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Thank you and have a magical day!
hello I need about 40 points (any 2 bedroom July 22)

actually I would prefer bay lake towers - 2 bedroom I think is 52 points on July 22 (check out the 23rd) correct?

Looking for a 4 night stay, studio, 3/22-3/26, any resort
I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Thank you and have a magical day!
[/QU

"actually I would prefer bay lake towers - 2 bedroom I think is 52 points on July 22 (check out the 23rd) correct? I am a little confused on how to use this site...if I can get the 52 points for bay lake on July 22

"actually I would prefer bay lake towers - 2 bedroom I think is 52 points on July 22 (check out the 23rd) correct? I am a little confused on how to use this site...if I can get the 52 points for bay lake on July 22 " 5 adults - 2 children (11 years old each)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter