CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherof5

DIS Veteran
I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!

Last edited:

AK savanna view avail 120 pts. No other studio has full avail but you can do a split stay if don't want AK. (Love that hotel!)

Hi
Looking for 2 bedroom or 2 studios at okw.....aug 19 for 7 nights. Flexible w dates.

Thanks

Looking for a studio on Jan 14 only.
SSR avail 13 pts.
Kidani Savanna rm 14 pts.

Only 2 avail and will book fast as studio's last min do. If want PM me info and I'll immed book. Need names, address and phone numbers for adults and kids ages if children.

I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Thank you and have a magical day!
I wanted to check if any studios were available on Friday, January 17 with a checkout on January 19 - for 3 people. Thank you

Hi, looking for 5th to 12th August, two adults and 2 children (ages 4 and 8) if you have anything? Thank you

Hi, looking for 5th to 12th August, two adults and 2 children (ages 4 and 8) if you have anything? Thank you
R u looking for a studio?
OKW avail 108 pts.
AKL standard studio 116 pts. Savanna view 139 pts.
SSR 106 pts
grand floridian 169 pts
boardwalk 132 pts.
I see your new to disboards. There is a testboard once u post 10 posts u can pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!