CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"actually I would prefer bay lake towers - 2 bedroom I think is 52 points on July 22 (check out the 23rd) correct? I am a little confused on how to use this site...if I can get the 52 points for bay lake on July 22 " 5 adults - 2 children (11 years old each)
Disney's site is currently down. When it comes back up I will look for you. If you want me to book please pm me names, address, email and phone number for booking.

Hi, I'm thinking a 1 bedroom villa might be enough for us. There are 3 adults and two children ages, 5 and 3
Okay. Oct 11-18 at OKW? I can't look up at the moment as the site is down but if u want me to book PM me and I'll need names of everyone. 1 email address and phone number and home address.

Okay. Oct 11-18 at OKW? I can't look up at the moment as the site is down but if u want me to book PM me and I'll need names of everyone. 1 email address and phone number and home address.
Avail 174 pts. If interested pm all names and ages of children. Adult need name, address, phone number and e-mail.

Looking for 2BR BWV for 7/28-8/7. Garden view I know is available but don’t have enough points to book. Thanks!
If you want me to book send me a pm with name, address, e-mail and phone number. If any children their ages. 186 pts

Last edited:
Hello, looking for 6N/7D at OKW, 2BR. Dates are flexible - anywhere from 01Nov to 21Nov. Thanks for any help you can provide!

I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!
I have points for rent home resort SSR & OKW and can book those at 11mo window or any resort if within 7mo window. I have rented in the past and have references if needed. Contact if interested with dates and resort, room type and number of people to room. If children need ages of children. Payment in full after I give you a reservation confirmation number. Once payment is received it is nonrefundable I will change your date if there is availability. Thank you and have a magical day!
I need a studio for 2-17 through 2-20 . Does not matter where...

Hello, looking for 6N/7D at OKW, 2BR. Dates are flexible - anywhere from 01Nov to 21Nov. Thanks for any help you can provide!
196 pts. Whole month avail. Let me know what dates and if want to book pm me names, address, e-mail and phone number of adults and children ages and names

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter