Christina and Mark's PJ - Can I do it all again please?! A few photos....

Hello all from Mrs Leddie!! :cool1:

It was THE most amazing day from start to finish! I'll do a vendor review and a report of the day when I get a bit of spare time but for now I have a few snaps I thought I would post that have come from my Mum's camera. We are so excited to see the professional shots and if the photos we saw on his camera on Thursday are anything to go by, then I have a feeling I will be recommending our photographer to anyone who listens! Disney floral made our table in the Chefs Domaine look fantastic, and our meal at Citricos was absolutely sensational! The wedding chapel we got married in on I-Drive wasn't Disney but the staff were fantastic and the ceremony beautiful... They even managed to cue up our music (which was oh so important to me) to the exact places I wanted the songs playing! Not easy when I had provided them with 40 mins of music!!

Right, some photos as my newly accquired hubby is nagging that he wants to head out!!

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

and where all good husbands should be.... At the bar!!!!

DSCF0808.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter