Christina and Mark's PJ - Can I do it all again please?! A few photos....

Not quite sure if I feel sick with nerves as the weather is quite frankly...crap... or whether it has something to do with the stupid amount of Long Islands I saw fit to throw down my neck last night... Oops! It was THE most appalling meal we have had all holiday and we did something English folk very rarely do... we complained! They took care of the whole check for us so a (bad) meal for 7 with LOTS of booze was completely free! I'm wondering if Mark is feeling a wee bit delicate this morning too!!!

It felt incredibly strange sleeping in a king size bed all by myself last night... and considering me and Mark are practically joined at the hip it feels weird knowing he is just down the hall and I won't get to see him again for a few hours!! Carolyn Allens have just been to steam my dress and have done a great job. I'm just waiting for Lisa Pena to turn up and either make me look like a Princess or a painted clown!!

Right... I'm off to the bathroom... for the 434358039 time this morning! Speak soon!

xxxx

Happy Wedding Day, Christina!!! Feel better and enjoy your day! :hug: Sendng you lots of :goodvibes and pixiedust: for :sunny: skies!

Someone has insisted I drink champagne! I feel better already!! ;)

Thank you for your lovely well wishes! They worked... the rain has stopped and the sun is trying to peak through!! :cloud9:

My hair is done and my Mum is sat in the chair having her make up applied. My hair is absolutely incredible!!! I sobbed when I saw how she has transformed my choppy unruly bob into something out of a fairytale! Once shes put my slap on I shall post a pic!

Oh... and the champagne is still flowing!!!!

I can't believe you are still online on your wedding day. Don't we get to see any pics yet??? Honestly have a wonderful wedding day. Congrats.

I can't believe you re still online on your wedding day. Don't we get to see any pics yet??? Honestly have a wonderful wedding day. Congrats.

I'm so chilled its unreal!!! My Mum looks sensational!! My FMIL is in the chair now... and then its me!! I really have nothing to do other than step into my dress in a couple of hours!! As soon as my make up is on I shalll post a pic

God... I am sooooo loving this feeling I have right now!!

Here you go folks... The before and after shots!!!

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0635.jpg

DSCF0637.jpg

I know she has had some really bad reviews on here... But I really can't speak highly enough about Lisa Pena... She was fantastic!!! Professional but most importantly really really friendly and put me at ease no end!!

Right, this is my last post for sure this time! Another 10 minutes and its time to put the dress on!!

Speak to you all when i'm Mrs Leddie!!

Christina

xxx

Oh, Christina! You look beautiful!!! :love: Just like a princess: :bride: Can't wait to see pix of you as Mrs. Leddie! Enjoy your special day! :sunny:

I love the before and after shots!
You look beautiful... Have a wonderful wedding!!!

adorable, I love the suds on your legs on the sofa, :lmao: Your hair and make up look wonderful. I can't wait to see the 'real' pics after you are a Mrs. Congrats again and we'll be looking forward to some updates and photos soon (like after the wedding is done and you can relax, no cheating and getting on line before then).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter