Christina and Mark's PJ - Can I do it all again please?! A few photos....

Have a great time and hope the wedding is wonderful. Cant wait to hear all abou it

Holiday price??? Is that just for New Years Eve?

Yes and no. I think it's for any major holiday, NYE, Christmas, 4th of July, ect. It was $1000/hour I think, not much for some... but a whole lot for me! :laughing:

Good luck, congratulations, and have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Have a fabulous trip, Christina! I can't wait to hear all the details! :hug: Sending you boatloads of pixiedust: and :goodvibes and :sunny: thoughts! Enjoy being a :bride: at Disney!

Yes and no. I think it's for any major holiday, NYE, Christmas, 4th of July, ect. It was $1000/hour I think, not much for some... but a whole lot for me! :laughing:

Thanks, I want the 30th so hopefully it will be normal price, fingers crossed.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute! I heard that the weather is a lot better than last week (when we were down) it was pretty windy and on the cooler side. :goodvibes

I would love to read your report on the Grand 1...we have tried to book it a few times in the past but someone always beats us too it...As for the strawberries, they are HUGE! It's always great to say, "I did that, had that at Disney!" We usually book the fireworks cruise at EPCOT and do a celebration party. We are back May 10-17th so we will just miss your wedding. I bet it will be spectacular! We too enjoy traveling to Disney often.

So I bet you go to Crabtree for those strawberries. I work at Cameron Village. Are you DVC members?? If not you should look into it. It's the best thing we did and wished we joined sooner...

See ya around Raleigh/Cary!

I would reply to you all seperately but we're having a bit of a crisis here! FMIL got a lift the 80 miles to our house earlier today.. and has just discovered that shes left her spending money 80 miles away in her own house!!! Guess who is about to go on an 160 mile round trip to go and get them?! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!

So sorry about your last minute crisis! I hope you have a wonderful wedding, and can't wait to hear about it when you get back!! Take some pixiedust: with you!

Good luck and enjoy

congratulations to you all have a fabulous time, cant wait to hear all about it my wedding is in 18mths and i cant wait !!

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy every moment!!!!!!!!!!

I would reply to you all seperately but we're having a bit of a crisis here! FMIL got a lift the 80 miles to our house earlier today.. and has just discovered that shes left her spending money 80 miles away in her own house!!! Guess who is about to go on an 160 mile round trip to go and get them?! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!
Oh no!

Hopefully that is your holiday drama over with now!

Have a fab fab fab fab time!!!!

Huzzah!!! We're here!

The condo is fantastic and the weather has been beautiful, although a little overcast today and rain is tipped for Thursday!

Have so far been to AK, EPCOT and MK.... Oh, and we went shopping yesterday and to get the marriage licence (were I was subjected to 90 minutes in a florida courthouse with the cast of Judge Judy!!!). I kicked butt last night on the pinball thingy at DisneyQuest and came first which was more down to bopping about like a complete lunatic rather than any skill at all on my part!

I'm really enjoying driving over here and have managed not to prang the 7 seater which is as big as our living room at home!

We saw a dessert party on Sunday night at EPCOT (I think it was in Italy) so if that was anyone here... Congratulations!! :-))))

Mark is staying in a seperate condo tomorrow night, so i'm off to spend my last night living in sin!

Will update soon with some of the hundreds of pics we have taken so far! Its so handy to be able to load them onto the computer each night

Much Love!

Christina

Oh... and i've got a tiny bit of a strap mark thing going on!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yey you made it, sounds like you're having a blast already!!

Good Luck for the Big Day :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter