~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

sorry to hijack but ...this is funny! karen where are you?! I just have to laugh that you're dftw is literally 3 days away and you're posting.

YOU AND LAURA are hilarious!!! I really hope that I can be as faithfully as you both:laughing:

I'm actually still at home. I'm trying to relax a little and get some things done without stressing myself out, and being on here helps that :) We leave tomorrow morning!

Karen I did the exact same thing. And you will miss it when you are there strangely enough. I had to sneak on a few times. My family laughed at me.

YAY LAURA!!!!!!!

I LOVE all the pictures...you look like you all had the BEST TIME EVER!!

I want MORE pics & TR!!!!!!

CONGRATS MR & MRS PEREZ!!!

Next the guys set out to go on a theme park treasure hunt. There was a issue with a ticket so they just went on a adventure. Here are some pics. They are a pretty crazy group.

Bachloreday030.jpg

Bachloreday019.jpg

Bachloreday017.jpg

Bachloreday023.jpg

Bachloreday009.jpg

Bachloreday022.jpg

Bachloreday006.jpg

Bachloreday001.jpg

Well you can tell my brother Corey is taking pics. He isnt in any of them. They were a fun group.

Next the guys set out to go on a theme park treasure hunt. There was a issue with a ticket so they just went on a adventure. Here are some pics. They are a pretty crazy group.

Bachloreday030.jpg

Bachloreday019.jpg

Bachloreday017.jpg

Bachloreday023.jpg

Bachloreday009.jpg

Bachloreday022.jpg

Bachloreday006.jpg

Bachloreday001.jpg

Well you can tell my brother Corey is taking pics. He isnt in any of them. They were a fun group.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: why go to the parks when you can have THIS much fun on the bus????!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Michelle :cloud9:

New friends have to say goodbye
wedding067.jpg

I'm late to the party here - just started reading your TR on Monday morning, but I have to say how much I love this picture: Two couples who never would have met without the DIS Boards forming a new friendship. :goodvibes

Laura....everything looks great...your bridal tea party looked like so much fun(I an wishing we did that now!)!

I just have to say, that you are one beautiful bride! You are seriously one of the nicest and most thoughtful people I have seen on the Disboards...and I'm so happy that you've finally gotten your fairytale come true!

Btw, I love seeing pics of guys being goofy. Makes me think my DF isn't insane!

I just have to say, that you are one beautiful bride! You are seriously one of the nicest and most thoughtful people I have seen on the Disboards...and I'm so happy that you've finally gotten your fairytale come true!

Btw, I love seeing pics of guys being goofy. Makes me think my DF isn't insane!

Aw that is very sweet to say. I did feel very pretty. I love how the guys are all crazy. Made for a fun time.

:love: aaaww Laura, they're BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so are you - I just can't get over the happiness on yours & Chris' faces ....and that's what it's all about - through all your little mishaps getting here - they all faded away right then & there, didn't they?

if I've ever wanted anyone to have a "happily ever after" , it is most definitely the two of you!!!:hug:

and I'm a sucker for black & white photography so I especially love the ones of you & Chris in the B&W..

Michelle :cloud9:

my favorites are the ones where you are walking up behind chris, and then when he turned around the look on his face, it really brought tears to my eyes! you two look amazing! :love:

My exact thoughts ... I'm just glad to hear that there are other people out there like me that can get misty looking at wedding pictures! :goodvibes

As I already said on the OT thread, those pics are beautiful. I love the black and white photos of you and Chris. Again Congrats on your Happily Ever After!

okay, so if there's some back history I missed somewhere, I appologize now for this question ... but, who's is the bridesmaid that seems to be frowning in almost every picture?

i love number 41, it shows how much he's in love with you, the look on his face is so full of love.

As I already said on the OT thread, those pics are beautiful. I love the black and white photos of you and Chris. Again Congrats on your Happily Ever After!

Thank you, I can't wait to see how they all come out.

okay, so if there's some back history I missed somewhere, I appologize now for this question ... but, who's is the bridesmaid that seems to be frowning in almost every picture?

Oh no apology needed. That would be Chris's sister. She wasn't happy at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter