~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Laura...I have been out of town and without Internet access, so I missed the drama. I am sorry to hear it happened. You, however, have the grace and confidence to overcome ignorance. I cannot say anything more than the other ladies. I look forward to hearing about your future success. You have the creativity and patience to be a kindergarten teacher. Are you starting school this semester?

Laura...I have been out of town and without Internet access, so I missed the drama. I am sorry to hear it happened. You, however, have the grace and confidence to overcome ignorance. I cannot say anything more than the other ladies. I look forward to hearing about your future success. You have the creativity and patience to be a kindergarten teacher. Are you starting school this semester?

Thank you very much. I am working at Hobby Lobby and will start school in the spring. Chris and I want to get alittle settled first.

Laura...Hope all is going well for you. I hope you will be able to post the last day soon. I can't wait to read about it. I have so enjoyed your TR. You are one special person and a great writer!!! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter