~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Laura it is soo great to have you back! I am so thrilled to see you looking so happy and smiling so big in so many of your amazing pictures considering some of the weeks leading up to your wedding and the struggles you were having.

I am loving every minute of your TR and so happy for you both! I am glad you had a magical day and trip! I was thinking about you the entire time! Congrats:woohoo:

EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT! I have been waiting to see your TR. I can't wait to see the rest!

Next up~ After the Bridal Tea we went back to the Resort to settle the set up issue. Steph and Christine were going to meet us back at Shades of Green for the reception later. On our way back I got a call saying the room was set up. We collected some help and my Mom and team started with the set up. I will include pics of the finished set up that didnt get done till after the rehearsal. Chris's aunts were a fun group that helped alot. Here are the tables decorated.

Ceremony arch and table for Rose Ceremony (Chris wrote the song for the Rose Ceremony)

wedding292.jpg

wedding291.jpg

Sweetheart Table
wedding286.jpg

Guest tables

wedding288.jpg

Cake and table (oopsy this was taken right before the reception)
wedding287.jpg

there will be more pics added after I get them from Taz.

Taz came to the rehearsal and was sweet enough to take pics for us. I will add those later.

Laura,

Everything looked so lovely! Beautiful dress! Looks like it was a wonderful event...Congrats! :goodvibes

You're doing a great job on your TR!! It looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you had some DISers with you on your special day! Looks like they made it even more amazing of a time! Congrats Laura!!!

Laura welcome back. I am so happy to hear you had such a good time. I cant wait to read more :) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I just caught up. Congrats!!! Everything looks beautiful so far. I can't wait to see the ceremony!

:goodvibes Everything looks SO great!! Thank you for sharing so many wonderful pics with us. I'm glad you're back and had an awesome wedding!! Cant wait to hear more about it~ CONGRATS!

WOW! Everything looks great! I followed your PJ and am a long time lurker. I'm a fellow DIYer and loved all of the things you made for your wedding. I'm sure your friends and families were as impressed as I was!

Congrats!!!

WOW! Everything looks great! I followed your PJ and am a long time lurker. I'm a fellow DIYer and loved all of the things you made for your wedding. I'm sure your friends and families were as impressed as I was!

Congrats!!!

Thank you. Thats very sweet. I think everyone had a great time from what I heard.

Laura- your bridal tea looks like it was soooo much fun! All those desserts look delicious :goodvibes

I LOVE how the room looked for your reception. You did such a nice job w/ all the decorations you made! I'm sure all your guests LOVED it :) I cannot wait to see more pictures!

WELCOME BACK LAURA!
finally got through all the pages (out of breath)....

awe, you guys are soooo cute!
Sasha is a cutie- she reminds me of Violet from The Incredibles.

More importantly though, I'm glad the girls were there to help you!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

I'm very happy for you Laura!!!:cheer2:

WOW!! She does!!! :thumbsup2

sorry to hijack but ...this is funny! karen where are you?! I just have to laugh that you're dftw is literally 3 days away and you're posting.

YOU AND LAURA are hilarious!!! I really hope that I can be as faithfully as you both:laughing:

I love how everything came together for your ceremony/reception! :goodvibes

That bridal tea looked so yummy, too! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter