~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

OMG Laura!!! I love your TR so far!!!!!!!! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride!!!! I love the picture of Chris and you at Chef Mickey's where he's just sort of watching you but has such a loving expression on his face! You can tell he just adores you... SOOO CUTE!:love:

BTW, I love all the matching shirts/outfits. I hope you don't mind, but even though Eric isn't a Disboards member, I sent him the link to your TR to read. I told him to look for those matching shirts and how Chris was such a good sport and that we should totally do it too! His response was "uh... huh. we'll see..." You definitely have a keeper on your hands! ;)

I can't wait to read more!!!

OMG Laura!!! I love your TR so far!!!!!!!! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride!!!! I love the picture of Chris and you at Chef Mickey's where he's just sort of watching you but has such a loving expression on his face! You can tell he just adores you... SOOO CUTE!:love:

BTW, I love all the matching shirts/outfits. I hope you don't mind, but even though Eric isn't a Disboards member, I sent him the link to your TR to read. I told him to look for those matching shirts and how Chris was such a good sport and that we should totally do it too! His response was "uh... huh. we'll see..." You definitely have a keeper on your hands! ;)

I can't wait to read more!!!

Aw you are so sweet. We got the Ohana's outfits from the Outlet section of Disneyshopping.

Laura or should I say Mrs Perez!!! I am sheading a little tear because I can't believe you have had your magical wedding! You looked absolutely spectacular and all I can say it that your work sure paid off it looked like a fabulous time! I cannot wait to read more! I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Congratulations!!!!!!! OMG...I absolutely LOVE your wedding day hair. You look so beautiful! I am glued to my screen waiting to read more! popcorn::

It looks like everyone had a blast at Ohanas. All your prep work paid off!

Great trip report!!!!!!! I'm loving all of the pictures.

Thank you all for the sweet comments. I have to wait for some more pics to come in before I can continue. Should make the next installment tonight. :goodvibes

Laura- I LOVE the matching outfits you and Chris wore to 'Ohana! How cute :goodvibes They look great on both of you! Hey, I'm always up for cake at 9 am :laughing: Looks like you all had so much fun! I cannot wait for more :)

Your trip report is fabulous. I love all the pictures - especially the food! I am totally craving some Disney dining after all those. I can't wait to hear more about your wedding day. Congratulations!

Ok on to the rest of Sunday.

After Ohana's we headed back to Shades of Green to change for our Bachlor and Bachlorette parties. Before heading out we decided to help my Mom get everything down to the ballroom so she could start setting up. At our meeting with Rich and Heather on thursday it was our understanding that the tables would be set and linens on. We got to the ballroom and nothing was set. My mom kinda went Momzilla. She called and was told that it wouldn't be done till 11 am on Monday. That was totally unacceptable. She was doing all of the decorating (wouldn't let me help at all). She made a few more calls and we decided we had to head over to the GF for my Bridal Tea hosted by Steph and Christine. We met Chris's Mom and sister Sasha in the lobby. My Aunt Dawn is suppose to join us there. Which my Dad informed me that she might not make it. My Mom was in need of a strong drink about now. So off we go. We say goodbye to the guys that were heading off to the theme parks for the treasure hunt.

Chris, Corey, Mike and Dustin head out. Joseph didn't join them.

wedding175-1.jpg

Me, Mrs Perez and Sasha arrive at the GF. While waiting for time to go into the Tea my Aunt and Uncle walk up. I'm so excited. I haven't seen them in 4yrs. After sending my Uncle over to help my Dad with the mess of getting the room taken care of. We go into the Tea and are so surprised at what we see.
wedding177.jpg

Gorgeous flowers from Disney floral that Steph and Christine got me. I ended up using them at the reception and one of the roses for the Rose Ceremony

wedding178.jpg

My Aunt Dawn (Dad's sister)

wedding179.jpg

Steph and Christine
wedding181.jpg

The amazing collector pin that the girls gave me as a gift. Also a adorable Belle pic holder, pen, post cards, candy (dark chocolate, my fav). Each guest got a pen, post card, tiara, stickers and chocolate. They were so cute.

wedding184.jpg

Sasha
wedding187.jpg

I had the Buckingham Tea

wedding186.jpg

The prettiest cake I have ever recieved.

wedding190.jpg

The server at the Garden Tea gave me a Glass slipper dessert. I cried. It was all more than I ever expected.
wedding192-1.jpg

Inside of the cake. So yummy.
wedding195.jpg

All of us ladies
wedding194.jpg

Steph and Christine I can't thank you enough for how special you made me feel. I love you both for being there for me. I couldn't think of two better bridesmaids ever.

Laura - I have the Cinderella collector's edition pin too! Isn't it beautiful?:goodvibes

The tea looked like fun, glad you had a great time.

hi there Mrs Perez! :goodvibes was away for the weekend but just sat and caught up on the last 2 days - great so far! very much looking forward to more...and more...and more....:thumbsup2

Michelle :cloud9:

Aw, Laura! Everything looks like it was so wonderful! That is SO CUTE that Chris sang and played for you at the reception. I've always had a thing for guys who were musically inclined, so I thought that was so sweet :) Looking forward to hearing more :)

ETA: LOVE the Cinderella pin. It's so cute :)

Darn it! I called to try and book my sisters and I in for tea at the Grand Floridian and they said they couldn't book a table of three. Seeing your pictures make me really want to go for the tea so I think I'll try again!

Your trip looks amazing and is getting me so excited for mine. 6 more days!

Darn it! I called to try and book my sisters and I in for tea at the Grand Floridian and they said they couldn't book a table of three. Seeing your pictures make me really want to go for the tea so I think I'll try again!

Your trip looks amazing and is getting me so excited for mine. 6 more days!

Keep trying. It is great. If you can't get a ADR check when you get there. You might be able to get something. I know we had to cancel some people on ADR's so opening up for other people. Hope you wedding is everything you hope for. Remember try to just enjoy. It goes way too fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter