Chicago Marathon 2018 (Oct 7th) DIS Meet Race!

I may be late to the party finding this, but it's really cool. It's an article about the 29 neighborhoods we'll get to run through during the race. :)
https://www.chicagomarathon.com/charity-community/the-chicago-experience/

Anyone else have fun today on this? :)
https://track.rtrt.me/cheer/BACM2018-CHEER#/tracker

I may have made one from myself telling myself not to quit. Very "inception."
I had no idea this was out there, but found my number. I keep forgetting this race is less than 3 weeks away. I am surrounded by Boston craziness.

Close, but not quite, unfortunately. I’m in Corral G.

Dang it so close. I do have another question. It’s on the watch, the forerunner 935, it’s working great so far and I love all the extra data I get but one thing I can’t figure out. While out on a run my background is white but there are random times when the background is black. I am not sure what that means. It is random, to me so far. I thought maybe it meant I was climbing but when doing a real Hill it was white. I thought maybe it was when I lost signal with gps as some times it is when I am under an overpass, but not always. I still think the lack of gps signal might be it but not sure. I tried googling but have not figured it out yet. Thoughts?

Dang it so close. I do have another question. It’s on the watch, the forerunner 935, it’s working great so far and I love all the extra data I get but one thing I can’t figure out. While out on a run my background is white but there are random times when the background is black. I am not sure what that means. It is random, to me so far. I thought maybe it meant I was climbing but when doing a real Hill it was white. I thought maybe it was when I lost signal with gps as some times it is when I am under an overpass, but not always. I still think the lack of gps signal might be it but not sure. I tried googling but have not figured it out yet. Thoughts?

I don’t know what that could be. I’ve never noticed it with mine. Now, I generally only look at my watch on my 1/4 mile auto-laps, so it could totally be happening and I’m just not noticing it. Your gps theory is interesting and could explain it, too. I run in pretty clear areas that don’t have gps interrupters so that could explain why I haven’t seen it, too. I think Garmin has some device-specific forums where you could ask or even try posting in the comments section of the dcrainmaker.com review page. Sorry I don’t have a better answer.

Sounds like a setting of the backlight needs to be adjusted. I believe there's a setting for it to activate upon turning your wrist.

Awesome @Wendy98 !!!

Anyone receive their marathon guides via snail mail yet? I've been stalking the mail all week.

In other news....someone tell the weather to stop it. If it's gonna rain at least let's have the temp go down and not up!! Or how about don't rain but keep those clouds around!
upload_2018-9-19_11-20-32.png

I refuse to stalk weather yet as much as I want to!

No guides in the mail for me yet? Did I read that they send an email with the bib pick-up document? Has that been sent and I missed it?

I might be starting to freak out a little bit.

I refuse to stalk weather yet as much as I want to!

No guides in the mail for me yet? Did I read that they send an email with the bib pick-up document? Has that been sent and I missed it?

I might be starting to freak out a little bit.

I'll try to limit my weather stalking to at home so as not to freak anyone out further!

No email with bib stuff yet for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter