Character Meals and Lots of Pirates: Finished except for Photos

Under the sweatshirt is the same shirt I had on the last two days but in cream instead of pink (day 1) and green (day 2) you'll also see it in blue (day 4). Can you tell I really liked that shirt?
Yes I could. I also noticed that you had a snoopy. I have never seen Charlie Brown in his character mode but I have Snoopy alot.

Had a blast at the rodeo with my sister yesterday... As usual during Stampede we alternated freezing in the rain with boiling in the sun and of course I got a tiny little bit of a sunburn (because I never see the sun usually I think:laughing:) I got a bunch of great pictures but haven't loaded any yet... mostly because I decided to head back to the rodeo today and check it out again :woohoo: so soon I'll have even more pictures. I have a few errands to run this morning before I head out to Stampede so this is all the update I'll post for now but I gotta ask: is there anything better than hot guys in jeans and cowboy boots?!? I just don't think so! :love::love::love::rolleyes1

I gotta ask: is there anything better than hot guys in jeans and cowboy boots?!? I just don't think so! :love::love::love::rolleyes1

Girls.

Wrangler butts drives me nuts.

Can't wait to see these rodeo pics. Will there be anything royal about them?

Girls.

Wrangler butts drives me nuts.

Can't wait to see these rodeo pics. Will there be anything royal about them?

Sadly no... They were only in town until Friday afternoon - just long enough to watch the beginning of the Stampede Parade. I did stay up after work to watch it though. It was kinda awesome when the Rodeo Queen and Princesses stopped in front of the royal stand and everyone stood up (because you stand for royalty) including Wills and Kate. :rotfl:

Hello everyone! I'll get back on here soon and update you on my rodeo trips and my last full day at Disneyland soon (after all we're finally up to the most important day there - My Birthday!) I have work tonight and Friday night then when I finish up at 6am I'm headed home for some sleep then off to the Rodeo (it's 'last chance Saturday') the back to work at 10pm. I finish up at 6am Sunday morning head home for a nap then all day Sunday at Stampede for both the rodeo and chuckwagon finals.

Hopefully I'll get the Stampede stuff posted Monday (my only day off) then I should have the rest of the trip up by Monday/Tuesday the next week at the latest!:cheer2:

So I won't post a real report from the Calgary Stampede yet as I'm headed to finals... later this morning :-)scared1:) but I thought I'd post the pictures I uploaded from my phone. The second day I was at Stampede my camera died so I didn't get too many pictures and yesterday I forgot my camera (probably because I hadn't slept before I headed down to the grounds) so I'll have to get (and upload) lots of great pictures on Sunday to make up for it.

Here are the pictures from the bull riding on Tuesday (please keep in mind I took them on my iPhone and that I'm cheap/broke so my seat kinda sucked)

The view from my seat without any zoom on my phone
7764b18d.jpg

Bull Riding Cowboys!!! :love::love::love:
a0447b7b.jpg

704aa085.jpg

92b5ec0b.jpg

b1646bb5.jpg

784607be.jpg

dfada8b0.jpg

af91eb3d.jpg

ca9197cf.jpg

c1379968.jpg

3446d78a.jpg

266bd373.jpg

690e015e.jpg

2717f2ef.jpg

5673c26d.jpg

38d95f4a.jpg

e65bf260.jpg

2449c683.jpg

They claim these are "the original pineapple whip" and it's made by Dole... But we all know it's not a REAL Dole Whip unless it's Disney!
2723fe83.jpg

Still looked (and tasted) pretty good for just $4!
9636cb2c.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looks like fun. I love that they have their own 'dole whip' :laughing:

Great pictures as usual. I LOVE your bag, I'm always looking for a reason to buy a new purse. Think I might have to save a little extra money for my upcoming trip and splurge a little on myself. I NEVER buy anything for myself, it's always for my children. :( Think it's about time. ;)

Loved the rodeo pictures!! What was your outfit?

The first two days I went I wore blue jeans and my black cowboy boots with a couple of different western shirts (teal plaid one day and blue plaid the next) One the finals weekend it was super hot and humid so I had on jeans skirts with my cowboy boots and more western shirts... My usual really. TinkLoverSam and I were going to take pictures of ourselves on finals Sunday but when we where headed back to the great picture stop under a Stampede banner it was insanely crowded so we nixed that idea and just went and sat down for a bit.

Lots more pictures from my camera coming along with a more detailed report... and eventually I might finish the Disneyland part too... :rotfl:

My work is crazier than usual this week as I got put into a craps training class four days a week for four hours a day so this will be slower going than I had intended.

Sorry for the delays!

The first two days I went I wore blue jeans and my black cowboy boots with a couple of different western shirts (teal plaid one day and blue plaid the next) One the finals weekend it was super hot and humid so I had on jeans skirts with my cowboy boots and more western shirts... My usual really. TinkLoverSam and I were going to take pictures of ourselves on finals Sunday but when we where headed back to the great picture stop under a Stampede banner it was insanely crowded so we nixed that idea and just went and sat down for a bit.

Lots more pictures from my camera coming along with a more detailed report... and eventually I might finish the Disneyland part too... :rotfl:

My work is crazier than usual this week as I got put into a craps training class four days a week for four hours a day so this will be slower going than I had intended.

Sorry for the delays!
That's cool. I can't wait to see them!!

I would of figured it was busier because of all the extra people in town for the Stampede. Oh well, I'm hoping your TR does make it back to DLR.

Giving my TR a much needed boost to ensure it stays on the first page but unfortunately I'm not able to update it yet. I hope to get Thursday morning updated on Tuesday at the very least. As an example of how crazy my life has been over the last week:

1) My Photopass CD came in and I haven't even opened the envelope let alone looked at the pictures

2) I've called city police each of the last three days: once at home and twice at work!

Nothing will be slowing down for a couple of weeks at least but I promise to do my best to update soon, after all I only have one full day left!

I too will wait... though not at all patiently. :angel:

You are dragging it out long enough that the 85 days until my trip might pass before you finish though :lmao:

I'm enjoying reading your trip report! I admire those who go on solo trips. I'd love to do that some day! And how fun that you met up with another Dis member!

Your photos are great. And I love the ones of you and your sister.

It sounds like you've had quite a lot of craziness lately! I hope life calms down a bit for you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter