CBR pics.

Great pictures. :goodvibes Hurry up December :jumping1:

Does anyone have any pictures of how they decorate the resort for Christmas?

Still loving the pics Duckyislost!! :goodvibes Did your DS do the Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Adventure Cruise? I am surprising my boys with that (actually the whole trip is a surprise!). What was it like? Did he enjoy it?

Still loving the pics Duckyislost!! :goodvibes Did your DS do the Islands of the Caribbean Pirate Adventure Cruise? I am surprising my boys with that (actually the whole trip is a surprise!). What was it like? Did he enjoy it?

Thanks! I loved looking at everyone's pics before I went so I made it my mission to come back with a lot to post. Our son did not do the Pirate cruise. He's only 4, maybe in a few years. We just watched from the shore for a bit. All we really saw is the boat leave from the Marina and head to the Barbados beach. They then got off the boat and were walking along the shoreline by the wooded section in front of Barbados. Hidden treasure perhaps?

Here come the pool pictures....
CBRpoolacrosslake.jpg

CBRPoolfort.jpg

CBRPoolfort2.jpg

CBRPoolsmallslide.jpg

CBRPoolshowerbell.jpg

CBRPoolsteps.jpg

CBRPooltunnel.jpg

CBRShipPoolbird.jpg

CBRcoldspa.jpg

CBRfortback.jpg

CBRfortturret.jpg

CBROPRfromJbeach-1.jpg

CBRPoolmorning7.jpg

CBRpoolmorning8.jpg

CBRpooloverview.jpg

CBRpooloverview2.jpg

CBRPooloverview3.jpg

CBRpoolropes.jpg

CBRpoolstairs.jpg

CBRPoolsign.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh, I can't wait to go back to CBR!!! I wonder why they took out the bridge by the slide during the renovations. I loved that bridge!

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures--you're making me excited!

From the pics of the Main Pool
it looks like there are 2 different slides--is that true?

Are there 2 different pool slides?:confused3

I would also love to see more pictures of Trinadad South--
courtyard, water, beach area. We will be in the Pirate room next year.

Yes there are two slides. The original slide and the new longer one coming out of the fort. Then there is a slide in the kids play area.

Yes there are two slides. The original slide and the new longer one coming out of the fort. Then there is a slide in the kids play area.

Thanks, I've been wondering about that for a while because I kept seeing
pictures of the old pool and the new pool with the same slide, I was getting them confussed.

Are there life jackets at the pool for the kids? Or do we have to go somewhere else to get them?

Great pool pics BTW!! :goodvibes

Are there life jackets at the pool for the kids? Or do we have to go somewhere else to get them?

Great pool pics BTW!! :goodvibes

Thanks! There are 2 bins of lifejackets inside the fenced main pool area, one on the lake side and the other near the entrance to the pirate ship area.

MariaEllerºoº;28112419 said:
duckyislost...What kind of camera do you have? Just love the clarity of your pics!
Thanks, I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5, 10x zoom. I'm actually very much still learning how to get the most out of the settings. The only akward thing I find about it is the tripod mount is on one end of the base instead of centered. On this trip I never did slow down long enough to use my tripod so it didn't matter. :rotfl:

Flora and Fauna at CBR. I wish I had a pic of the cute brown bunnies, but we only saw them briefly at night.
CBRbirdreflection.jpg

CBRbirds.jpg

CBRIbis-1.jpg

CBRIbisclose.jpg

CBRlizard-1.jpg

CBRwhiteflower-1.jpg

CBRredflowers-1.jpg

CBRairplant.jpg

CBRminiheron.jpg

CBRpinkflower.jpg

CBRpurpleflower.jpg

CBRpurpleflowers.jpg

Thanks! Our son did not do the Pirate cruise. He's only 4, maybe in a few years. We just watched from the shore for a bit. All we really saw is the boat leave from the Marina and head to the Barbados beach. They then got off the boat and were walking along the shoreline by the wooded section in front of Barbados. Hidden treasure perhaps?

Yes, I think they go on a search for a hidden treasure box and then have lunch. I'll let everyone know what it's like after we get back! :yay:

Thanks! There are 2 bins of lifejackets inside the fenced main pool area, one on the lake side and the other near the entrance to the pirate ship area.

Thank you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter