CBR pics.

Thanks for posting the pics! We are excited about our first stay there in December.

Wow!

CBR is so beautiful,

I cannot wait until our trip to CBR in August!!!! :)

We will have soooooo many pictures to post in this thread when we come back!!! :) :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

New Rooms and New Pool:goodvibes Usually we mix it up with resort visits but we might just have to stay at CBR again. CBR 2007 visit was excellent:thumbsup2

You can check out our pictures from 06 on the link below. I really enjoyed our stay at CBR. We plan on going back to check out the new pool on our next trip.

These are a couple of our building (Aruba) in 2005:

ArubaCourtyard.jpg

Aruba.jpg

Anyone got any pictures of Illuminations from CBR? Where do you have to go to see the fireworks?

I just booked Nov. 1-8, 2008:cool1: I am so excited. This will be our first stay @ CBR. I think I am going to request the Jamaica village.... any other suggestions?:teleport:

Thanks....

:disrocks:

Does anybody have any updated pool pics for this resort? I know they've been renovating the main pool and I'm just curious how far it's gotten. We'll be staying there in November and I'm just hoping it'll be done.

Wow, those fireworks are close to CBR. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!