CBR pics.

I just booked Nov. 1-8, 2008:cool1: I am so excited. This will be our first stay @ CBR. I think I am going to request the Jamaica village.... any other suggestions?:teleport:

Thanks....

:disrocks:

We'll just miss you! We check in on Nov. 10th. We've requested Jamaica too. It's the best IMO, although I'm biased...1st trip on-site was there, and my honeymoon. Looking forward to replacing memories of the latter on this trip with my boys!!!

Does anybody have any updated pool pics for this resort? I know they've been renovating the main pool and I'm just curious how far it's gotten. We'll be staying there in November and I'm just hoping it'll be done.

Here's some photos of the pool rehab in progress, thanks to another site (hope it's ok to post the link...my apologies if not)http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=208&Itemid=65&limit=1&limitstart=1

Hi,
Thanks for such a great update!!! I was losing hope that the pool would be ready for our end of Sept. trip....You have given me hope again!::banana: :banana: This will be our 1st trip to CBR!!!!
Unfortunately, I think I made the mistake of not upgrading to a preferred location! From what I read, it's a must. Oh well, how bad can it be in the Magical World of Disney? :wizard:
If you have any suggestions, please update me>>>
Many Thanks!

I'm loving all the CBR pics!! :lovestruc I'll have to post some from our 2005 trip there. Can't wait to finally get back to CBR this January!!! :goodvibes

Some pictures of the resort today.

CBRsept6003.jpg

CBRsept6004.jpg

CBRsept6006.jpg

CBRsept6016.jpg

CBRsept6021.jpg

CBRsept6022.jpg

Jeez! That pool looks great! I'm looking forward to trying CBR on a future trip! :)

This thread is really getting me in the mood for our pirate trip to CBR in August 09.............Keep them coming!
Debsxpirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!