CBR pics.

Hi, we will be staying here for our next vacation (11 long months away!):scared1: ; but we wanted to try a different resort this time. Which are would you recommend to stay in? I guess we would like to be close to the food court or pool, or bus stops. The place looks so big, it's somewhat overwhelming!

Hi, we will be staying here for our next vacation (11 long months away!):scared1: ; but we wanted to try a different resort this time. Which are would you recommend to stay in? I guess we would like to be close to the food court or pool, or bus stops. The place looks so big, it's somewhat overwhelming!

Trinidad North and Martinique are considered preferred. Right on either side of OPR, just a few minute walk. Aruba and Jamaica and about a 5 minute walk. Barbados and Trinidad South are the farthest out at about 10-12 minutes.

Don't be overwhelmed! :goodvibes Each village has it's own quiet pool and it's own bus stop. And there is an internal bus if you don't feel like walking.

This thread is really getting me in the mood for our pirate trip to CBR in August 09.............Keep them coming!
Debsxpirate:

Me too! I can't wait until August to check into our Pirate room, hopefully someone will post photos of it soon.

Yes, I'm so excited!!! We're only there for 2 nights but my son will be in his element! we're not planning on doing the parks, just enjoying the resort and the pool.
Can't wait to see 'real' pictures of the pirate rooms!!!!! When do they open?!pirate:
Debsx:upsidedow

Aruba
CBRArubaflagsign.jpg

CBRArubabeach2.jpg

CBRArubamorning.jpg

CBRArubacourtyard.jpg

CBRArubacourtyardtop.jpg

CBRArubapaths.jpg

CBRArubapool.jpg

CBRArubapool2.jpg

CBRArubatower.jpg

CBRArubawalkway.jpg

CBRMarinafromAruba.jpg

CBRWalkwaytoAruba.jpg

Debs Hill- I have a few of Trinidad North, but I didn't get over to TS. My TN pics don't seem to be on photobucket yet, so I'll have to find those later.

More to come :goodvibes

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to post all these beautiful pictures!!! Trinidad North will be just fine!!! ha! ha! :rotfl:
Debsxx

duckyislost Thanks so much! Great photography skills by the way! We just switched to CBR and leave in three weeks. We are super excited. Keep posting what you got, you have a good eye:)

We are staying at CBR next Labor Day, these pics are getting me more excited, but it is so long away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter