Cancelling ADRs for September? Post here!

crazydaisy said:
I've got 3 reservations I need to cancel and wanted to see if anyone here needed them. Our dates changed and we can no longer use them.

Le Cellier on Sept 27 at 5:40 for party of 2

OOOHHHH sooooooooooooooo close. That is the exact date and early time that I am hoping for Le Cellier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, we have four in our family. Thank you sooooooooo much for offering!!!!!!!! I am still hoping for 9/27 Le Cellier dinner, early seating, around 5:30 or so. If only yours was for four.................................... :guilty:

Can you try and call and see ir the Le Cellier can be changed from a party of 2 to a party of 4. I was able to use someone's party of 5 reservation and then make it a party of 6. Probably a bit more easier...but you never know! Good luck!

Pam

Dimap said:
Can you try and call and see ir the Le Cellier can be changed from a party of 2 to a party of 4. I was able to use someone's party of 5 reservation and then make it a party of 6. Probably a bit more easier...but you never know! Good luck!

Pam

I did that. I had a party of 2 booked. I called and asked if I could add 2 people to my res and CM said NO- it is booked for the night. I tried back later and asked a different way, I asked if my table could hold 2 more people and the CM took a minute and said yes- it is a table for 4. I asked if I could add 2 people. She said she didn't see why not but the system would not allow her to add any more diners- she had to get help from her supervisor, but in the end, they did change it o 4 people. You have to get a good CM who is willing to go the extra mile.

Dimap said:

Pam

I am willing to try. That would be awesome if it could work!!!!!!!!!

crazydaisy, PM me today if you want to try it. I will be happy to at least give it a shot. I will check my computer on and off all day if you want to PM me.
Thanks!

crazydaisy
I sent you a Pm I will take wed night or thurs what you have left. I am a party of 2 those 2 nights. I will take either or both I am going away today till sunday at noon if you could call my cell 609-320-2838 then I leave wed 4 am for disney
maria

or could you put it in my name. if you were to give it to me .someone said you have to make the name change and I am leaving at 11 am today and won't be back till sunday so if you can call or leave a message here
thanks. if it's gone thanks anyway
maria grogan
2 adults at pop century. check in sept 27 .
I just changed a name for someone all I did was say 2 adults and 2 children he didn't ask their # or resort

I just called and changed a reservation to someone else's name. all I did was give their name. I said I had a change of plans. I still have a tony's oct 2 for a party of 4 at 6pm and a LTT for oct 5 party of 4 about 5:15 I will be home sunday at noon send an email
ngroganb@comcast.net
maria

crazydaisy...I sent you a pm!!! And I'm praying I'm having a lucky day (for a change!)!! :sunny:

Maria395712 said:
I am going to cancel fri sept 29 for 4 at LTT 4 :20, and oct 5, 4 people about 5 pm need to check oct 5 time email me maria
ngroganb@comcast.net

I just tried at 1150 am EST for that darn chef mickey and they said no I want chef mickey so bad sept 28- oct 3 I missed it darn

if anybody else has chef mickey and will cancel could you let me know before you cancel and how does that work we call at the same time?
I just wanted to post to say THANK YOU to Maria! It was so sweet of her to do the name change! I can't wait for MNSSHP and am VERY excited to have dinner at LTT!!! :cheer2:

Shell0616 said:
I just wanted to let you all know that this works! I got MPeters ADR on the 29th at Tonys. Thanks so much to MPeter!

I will be cancelling my fantasmic package at The Brown Derby for Sunday Oct the 1st at 4:50pm for a party of 2.

Let me know if any of you would like this.

Thanks to Shellie for having to deal with my crazy day of going out to the bus, then working with the horse, back to the bus to get kids, and more outside chores. We did call at the same time and I got a great Dinner Package!

Shellie you are wonderful!

Just cancelled a 9/29 11:30 lunch for 50's prime time if anybody wants it....i would noramlly have asked but since i called for another restaurant i just went ahead and cancelled.....hope someone can pick it up!!

tacomaranch said:
Thanks to Shellie for having to deal with my crazy day of going out to the bus, then working with the horse, back to the bus to get kids, and more outside chores. We did call at the same time and I got a great Dinner Package!

Shellie you are wonderful!

You are so sweet. I really enjoyed "meeting" you! Like I said planning is half the fun!

I remember what you said you would be wearing and will be looking for you at MNSSHP and if I see you I'll say hi!!

hi, i am hoping to find a seat at hddr. sept. 29, 7:15. i made a res for 7 people and now my dd(17) has decided she wants to go too. they have no tables left :guilty: . so maybe i'll get lucky here. thanks

HI! I have a lecellier dinner on sept 27 at 4:20.
I am willing to trade for a lecellier lunch or dinner on OCTOBER 2...... :)

I am looking for an earlier Crystal Palace on the 30th! I have a 7:45 to trade. It's a little late for my littleones to eat!

I have breakfast for 6 at Chef Mickey's on 9/29 that I am going to cancel....does that help? Also cancelling:
CRT breakfast 9/27 for 6 at 9:50am. I have to do this today so please let me know before 3pm if possible. Thanks. Amy

emmasmom said:
I have breakfast for 6 at Chef Mickey's on 9/29 that I am going to cancel....does that help? Also cancelling:
CRT breakfast 9/27 for 6 at 9:50am. I have to do this today so please let me know before 3pm if possible. Thanks. Amy

I sent you a PM, This would be a godsend :banana:

nikandboys said:
I sent you a PM, This would be a godsend :banana:

Wait...I got way too excited for a second. Never mind, I need the 30th, we don't get in till 11:30 on the 29th. Please ignore all...Sorry. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

GinaGrumpyDwarf said:
I am looking for an earlier Crystal Palace on the 30th! I have a 7:45 to trade. It's a little late for my littleones to eat!

I just sent you an email. I think I can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter