Cancelling ADRs for September? Post here!

HauntedMansionMan said:
Just cancelled:

LTT for 9/29 party of 4 5:30p

Le Cellier 9/30 party of 4 5:00p

HauntedMansionMan,

I got your LTT!!! Thank you so much for posting! We are going to MNSSHP that night! You just made my day! :cool1:

once again here is the list of those I am going to cancel:

Wednesday Sept. 27th 4:50P Mamma's

Friday Sept. 29th 5:20P Coral Reef

Friday Sept. 29th 5:30P O'Hana's

Sunday Oct. 1st 5:10P Crystal Palace

and one of these for Tuesday Oct. 3rd Whispering Canyon @ 5:30PM OR
Wolfgang Puck's Cafe @ 5:30PM

I'm still looking for:

Sept. 30th Crystal Palace for DINNER--(I have a 7:45PM to trade)

Sept. 30th CRT Breakfast for FOUR - (I have an 8:20 AM for TWO to trade)

Oct. 1st LeCellier for Dinner ( I have a 12:20 LUNCH to trade)

I am still hoping for an early Le Cellier on 9/27. If anyone plans to cancel, please PM me. I have a lunch that I can trade.
Thanks!

If anyone is canceling for this Friday at Chef Mickeys or 1900 Park Fare for 4 please let me know around 5:00
Thank you!!!

Just cancelled Coral Reef for 4 on September 26th at 6:10.

Still trying to get LTT for 4 on September 29th. :worried: I have a 5:25 at Tony's for that night that I can trade.

anyone cancelling a kids pirate cruise from dates between 18th oct and 31st oct 2006, for 2 or preferably 3 kids, id really appreciate it!

Congrats to MPeter!! I canceled my Coral Reef, and he scooped it up! WOOHOO for you! :cool1:

GinaGrumpyDwarf said:
Congrats to MPeter!! I canceled my Coral Reef, and he scooped it up! WOOHOO for you! :cool1:

Thanks Gina! Worked like a charm.

For anyone interested, I have the following available. Will hold off on cancelling for a few days in case someone is interested in grabbing it from me:

Friday Sept. 29 4:30 - Tony's Town Square (Party of 2)

sept 30 for chef mickey breakfast for 5 and crystal palce breakfast oct 1 for 7 if anybody cancels I am looking for these for myself
thanks
maria

Last call before I cancel my dinner ressie for 4 at Coral Reef at 5:10 PM on Saturday Sept 23rd. PM me and we can coordinate this. I will be cancelling tomorrow AM if I do not here from anyone.

MPeter said:
Thanks Gina! Worked like a charm.

For anyone interested, I have the following available. Will hold off on cancelling for a few days in case someone is interested in grabbing it from me:

Friday Sept. 29 4:30 - Tony's Town Square (Party of 2)

I would love this one if no one else has contacted you yet.....
Thanks!

Shellie

1.gif

BUMP

Still looking for a FDP for 4, Wed. 9/27. I call daily, but no luck yet! If anyone is cancelling, PLEASE PM or email me. Thanks!

Oh, and if I can get this, I will cancel:
FDP for H&V 9/29, 6:00 party of 4 :thumbsup2

I Am Looking For A Le Celliar Dinner Any Night Between September 30th And October 6th. My Birthday Is On The 2nd And I Booked My Reservations Too Late. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Looking for LTT or Crystal Palace for dinner on Sept 24th. Let me know if you have a last minute change of heart! Thanks!

Hi...I have a 9/23 Chef Mickey's party of 3 for 5pm to cancel. I also have a 9/25 WCC party of 3 for 6:20pm to cancel. PM me if you want to coordinate.

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's or Ohana on 9/28.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter