Cancelling ADRs for September? Post here!

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
As the Cancelling ADRs thread is getting quite long, I will start the first one that is specific to a month. So, if you have an ADR for Sept. that you will be cancelling, please post it here and give a fellow DISer a chance to catch some of your pixie dust!!!! pixiedust:

Just subscribing. I am looking for LTT - 9/22 for 7 people around 4pm - 5:30pm. TIA

I just cancelled Garden Grill and Spoodles for the week of the 15-25 this evening.

I am looking for Chef Mickey's either Wed., Sept. 20 oor Thurs., Sept. 21 if anyone can help! Thanks!

I am cancelling Sci-fi for 9/25 at 8:20PM for 4 - please let me know if you would like this!

Will be cancelling Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Dinner Package
Fri Sept 29th at 6:00 (party of 4)

Still looking for Chef Mickey Tue Sept 26th dinner (party of 4)

I am such a loser and have called Disney Dining 3 times today, but the third time was a charm! Therefore, I will be canceling:

10/1 7:30AM Chef Mickey's for 4
9/29 5:30PM Planet Hollywood for 4

Please PM me if you want either of these.

Still looking for (only one now!):
early dinner for 4 at Whispering Canyon on 9/24!

Thanks!

Im going to cancel LeCellier 9/9 at 420 for a party of 5 anyone interested?

:sunny: If anyone has a ressie for 5 (or more) that they are cancelling for Rose and Crown Pub on Oct 2 can u please pm me ? I have one for 5 that same day for 6:20pm but was trying for around 7ish to time it right to see Illuminations! so far that is the latest time they have ! thanks!

Looking for Le Cellier on Sept 1 for dinner-party of 3. I will cancel Chefs de France at 6:30 on Sept. 1 if I get the Le Cellier.

If anyone is cancelling a ressie for breakfast at CRT on 9/25, we are looking for a party of 6. Please PM me! Thank you!

We cancelled our trip and the following ADRs, each one for a party of 5:
Sunday 9/17 12noon Alfredo's
Sunday 9/17 Le Cellier 7:40PM

Monday 9/18 Chrystal Palace 8:10 AM
Monday 9/18 Ohana 5:40

Tuesday 9/19 Mama Melrose's Fantasmic Dinner 4:10

Good Luck with your ADRs and have fun!

I was hoping to get an early dinner at Le Cellier, around 5:30 for September 27. I was only able to get a lunch ressie, at 11:30.
SO if anyone plans to cancel Le Cellier on Sept. 27 dinner, please PM and let me know.

Thanks!

Just cancelled:

Le Cellier at 1:10 for a party of 8 on Sept 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter