Cancelling ADRs for September? Post here!

I have a 8p reservation for chef Mickey's for 9/24 for 2, but am looking for a earlier time if anyone cancels.

Just cancelled:

Crystal Palace on 9/29 at 8:05 pm 3 people

Crystal Palace on 10/1 at 3:50 pm for 3 people

Donald's Breakfastasaurus on 10/1 at 8:50 am for 3 people

Hope someone can use em!

Looking for 9/20 dinner res. for Whispering Canyon...party of 9
I need lots of pixie dust on this one!

Does anyone know if WC has a walk up policy?

bump..............
let's see what cancellations we have today.

Anyone cancelling Le Cellier for 9/27 dinner? If so, PLEASE pm me!!!!!! :blush:

Just Cancelled - Ohana's Breakfast @ 7:50 am on Sept 27th.

Also, just cancelled - Chef Mickey's Breakfast @ 10:50 am on Sept 28th.

Hope this helps someone!!

I am going to cancel fri sept 29 for 4 at LTT 4 :20, and oct 5, 4 people about 5 pm need to check oct 5 time email me maria
ngroganb@comcast.net

I just tried at 1150 am EST for that darn chef mickey and they said no I want chef mickey so bad sept 28- oct 3 I missed it darn

if anybody else has chef mickey and will cancel could you let me know before you cancel and how does that work we call at the same time?

MPeter said:
For anyone interested, I have the following available. Will hold off on cancelling for a few days in case someone is interested in grabbing it from me:

Friday Sept. 29 4:30 - Tony's Town Square (Party of 2)

I just wanted to let you all know that this works! I got MPeters ADR on the 29th at Tonys. Thanks so much to MPeter!

I will be cancelling my fantasmic package at The Brown Derby for Sunday Oct the 1st at 4:50pm for a party of 2.

Let me know if any of you would like this.

how do we do this? beth got me 1st for sept 29 LTT and i still have LTT for oct 5 my cousin wants me to cancel her tony's oct 2 ,6 pm for 4 people email me I go by the time I get the email
maria
ngroganb@comcast.net

I have a 2:50 lunch at Chef Mickey's on 9/29 and I want to eat in Epcot for lunch. Does anyone want to trade or have an Epcot on the 29th? If I can get lunch I am more than happy to give away Chef Mickeys.

Shell0616 said:
I just wanted to let you all know that this works! I got MPeters ADR on the 29th at Tonys. Thanks so much to MPeter!

I will be cancelling my fantasmic package at The Brown Derby for Sunday Oct the 1st at 4:50pm for a party of 2.

Let me know if any of you would like this.
Hi Shell0616, please PM I would love your brown Derby on the 1st!

April

amarberry said:
Hi...I have a 9/23 Chef Mickey's party of 3 for 5pm to cancel. I also have a 9/25 WCC party of 3 for 6:20pm to cancel. PM me if you want to coordinate.

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's or Ohana on 9/28.

Thanks!

I found a taker for my WCC ressie. Anyone want the Chef Mickey's? PM me ASAP.

I have a Chef Mickey's reservation for Sat. 9/30 at 7:50 for 6 people. I am hoping to make a trade for an earlier time. Anyone want to switch?? :goodvibes

Pam

OK here is the final list....(i hope)

Sept 27th Mamma's @4:50pm

Sept 29th O'hana's @ 5:30 pm

Oct. 1st Crystal Palace @ 5:10om

Oct. 3rd WGP or WCC @5:30pm

We are looking for:

Sept. 30th Crystal palace for dinner (I have a 7:45pm ressie to trade)

Oct. 1st LeCellier for dinner (I have a lunch to trade)

PM me if interested :sunny:

I am looking for WCC on 9/30 for dinner between 8pm and 9pm. My BIL, his GF and her daughter are driving from Crystal Beach to be with us that day. Our ADR for my family is for 8:20. PM me please if you are planning on cancelling. Thanks!

This really works, Shellie and I have made a great trade and I love how we all help each other.

April

I've got 3 reservations I need to cancel and wanted to see if anyone here needed them. Our dates changed and we can no longer use them.

Le Cellier on Sept 27 at 5:40 for party of 2

Coral Reef on Sept 28 at 4:20 for party of 2

LTT on Sept 29 at 5:40 for party of 2

Please PM me if you are interested.
I'll hold them until 9/22 in case anyone wants them.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter