Can I play too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 you also! You can do more than come ot our wedding, you can be our MOH :)

Ohhhhh!!! Thank you! That is such an honor.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! Can my baby be one of the flowergirls/ringbearer? That way we can actually talk about her/him on the boards after it's born. And Prince Eric can be a ringbearer too!!!

Ohhhhh!!! Thank you! That is such an honor.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! Can my baby be one of the flowergirls/ringbearer? That way we can actually talk about her/him on the boards after it's born. And Prince Eric can be a ringbearer too!!!

YAY we have a MOH. Anyone want to be a BM??

OF course your baby can be the flowergirl/ringbearer. AND finally we get prince Eric on here! He is my ringbearer! I can't wait to start the planning!

I thought Kathy was pretty clear. This is not OT. Let's get back to getting along. Let's keep this planning related.

Trying to get back on topic again...

So I passed by David's Bridal the other day and they had this gorgeous dress in the window...not really my style or what I think I want, but still so pretty!!

ry%3D400

It was just so pretty, but dbf doesn't even like skirts or dresses, so I don't think it will matter what I wear :rotfl:

Trying to get back on topic again...

So I passed by David's Bridal the other day and they had this gorgeous dress in the window...not really my style or what I think I want, but still so pretty!!

ry%3D400

It was just so pretty, but dbf doesn't even like skirts or dresses, so I don't think it will matter what I wear :rotfl:

That's my dress!! It's super pretty. BUT HEAVY!!! Neat to know it's in the window!

Lindsay when I started planning my wedding I was going to try that dress on but I found the "one" before I could. :goodvibes

Oh that dress is just perfect Lindsay!

Well I know that when I was little I was a flower girl several times. I sure wish I could be one again at someones DFTW!

Cori I bet your daughter is going to be adorable in a flower girl dress! HAs she picked out what kind of cake she wants for her own wedding yet? Never too early to start planning ya know! Start 'em early! Forget about Barbies and dolls, now its WEDDINGS! *squeels*

Lindsay, you are going to look great in that dress! It's gorgeous. I hope you don't end up all bruised like Caryn did though. I can't believe she was in that much pain for so many hours.

My dress was from DB too, but it was very light. I love it so much!

I had a dream last week that I made my 150" veil into a canopy for the baby's room. I dyed it a very light pink and sewed crystals on to it then hung it over the baby's crib.

Cori - Your DD is going to have a blast. Is this her first time being in a wedding?

Lindsay, you are going to look great in that dress! It's gorgeous. I hope you don't end up all bruised like Caryn did though. I can't believe she was in that much pain for so many hours.

My dress was from DB too, but it was very light. I love it so much!

I had a dream last week that I made my 150" veil into a canopy for the baby's room. I dyed it a very light pink and sewed crystals on to it then hung it over the baby's crib.

Cori - Your DD is going to have a blast. Is this her first time being in a wedding?

Thanks!! I love my dress.
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT WITH YOUR VEIL

ooh do it. if my dress had a crinnie i would totally dye it. i know caryn posted directions somewhere.

lindsay- are you dying yours?

I wanted to dye my crinnie but decided against it. I was afraid of screwing it up.

Nikki, you should totally do that with your veil, that sounds so pretty!

I am nearly done with the nursery, I'll post pics soon...I got some really pretty curtains that graduate from aqua to lavender with crystals in them...

They totally match Lelani!

Lindsey, that dress is so pretty! You are going to be gorgeous....

Toni, are you starting to stress yet? With it being so close?

Laura, you will be a beautiful bridesmaid!

Nikki, you should totally do that with your veil, that sounds so pretty!

I am nearly done with the nursery, I'll post pics soon...I got some really pretty curtains that graduate from aqua to lavender with crystals in them...

They totally match Lelani!

Lindsey, that dress is so pretty! You are going to be gorgeous....

Toni, are you starting to stress yet? With it being so close?

Laura, you will be a beautiful bridesmaid!

Thanks Kristi!!! Lindsay you lucky girl having Caryn sending you hers!!

Caryn mailed me hers so I'm going to use that!
(Which saves me the headache of dying one!)

Aha! you bypassed that pain in the **** task! We should make that a disbride crinnie, and pass it along to all the pink brides to use so no one ever has to make a mess. Thanks caryn! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter