Can I play too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melody - you should definitely start a PJ. It'll be easier for you to get all of your thoughts, ideas, and questions all in one place.

Sorry that you guys think that we were being...well...stupid I guess comes across to me...

I won't bother everyone on the wedding boards anymore...

I hope you all have Happily Ever Afters.

Sorry that you guys think that we were being...well...stupid I guess comes across to me...

I won't bother everyone on the wedding boards anymore...

I hope you all have Happily Ever Afters.

You can do what I did till I got engaged.. I posted comments to all the brides and brides to be. I have gotten lots of ideas thanks to them. I can tell you what I did not do. I did not start posting things about ideas for my wedding if I really did not have any... Telling people what I want on a wedding board when you are not engaged is really silly <----- my opinion
this is great when you are actually in the process of at least starting to plan..

You don't have to go! Just post to future, past and present brides they love to hear from us...:goodvibes

That dress is so pretty, but even more, where did that child get those defined guns?

She must swim, her arms and neck and shoulders are so defined...

Good for her!

That dress is so pretty, but even more, where did that child get those defined guns?

She must swim, her arms and neck and shoulders are so defined...

Good for her!

lol

she LOVES to hang like a monkey on the swing set...i get that ALL the time from my friends....you should see her washboard stomache!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

This thread has gone way OT from where the OP started, so it is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter