Can I play too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was someone's planning journal then I would get it but its a thread that a few girls post, who aren't engaged yet, thinking about weddings and we feel that it is cliquey and OT since it does not contribute or help anyone planning a wedding.

If it was a planning journal I would not post and disrupt it.

If this was someone's planning journal then I would get it but its a thread that a few girls post, who aren't engaged yet, thinking about weddings and we feel that it is cliquey and OT since it does not contribute or help anyone planning a wedding.

If it was a planning journal I would not post and disrupt it.

Agree 110%

guess the thread title should be changed to _______'s PJ & not can i play too??

That is a rule.

We are asking the following of you:

1) Make sure that you and your fiancee's name is in the title along with your location and date.

but this isn't a planning journal.

guess the thread title should be changed to _______'s PJ & not can i play too??

Good Point Cori!

The rules were laid out for everyone to read. There is a sticky with all the new "Rules" on it. So if it really is someone's PJ...why isn't it labeled as such?

ok

per your request

DDs FG dress

IMG_1520-1-1.jpg

OMG It's gorgeous!! Where did you get it? My dd would die for that dress for our VR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!