Can I play too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megveg

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Okay, you've all got me. Hook line and sinker!

I'm ADDICTED to the DIS Weddings board. I love finding and reading new PJs and looking at people's dresses and rings, and helping Brides to be pick jewlery and favors!

I myself am not a bride (yet!) but I don't think DBF is planning it anytime soon so unfortunately no PJ from me. :( But I do have something I can contribute!

DBFs sister recently became engaged to a wonderful guy! They're planning on July of next year and have begun the planning and are in the early stages.

So I hope that maybe, I can play DIS bride too and keep this thread as a "I'm involved in a wedding and here's what I have to do" type thing!

I hope that I can keep you guys entertained with some from the sideline planning and wedding fun!

:)

Hi!!!! Welcome to the boards!!!!! :)

Lynn!!

welcome <3

hello!! your children are adorable!

Hi!!!! Welcome to the boards!!!!! :)

Lynn!!

THE Lynn! Hurray Its gonna be a party!

I'm so excited about this thread because not only am I obsessed with weddings, I love the whole favors/details/little things. I'm trying to convince DBFs sister to let me do her invitations and her floral and everything I LOVE being crafty, so all the DIS boards posts on favors and stuff will get me pumped and hopefully I'll get to do some things for her to show you guys!

:welcome: to the boards.

love
Christina

Thank you!!
I've been meaning to jump on your PJ but I don't like stopping in between starting to read a new PJ so I'm planning a day where I can read your whole PJ in one sitting :rotfl: :) but I'm coming!!! :goodvibes

Thank you!!
I've been meaning to jump on your PJ but I don't like stopping in between starting to read a new PJ so I'm planning a day where I can read your whole PJ in one sitting :rotfl: :) but I'm coming!!! :goodvibes

LOL Good Luck its about 50 pages, you will be there all day...but its alot of comments from the girls...:surfweb:
Cant wait to hear all the details for your DBF sisters wedding:surfweb:

Welcome!!! Any help is good help. You don't have to be a Disbride to contribute!! We need all the help we can get! ;)

Welcome. It will be great to have you around :) I'm a disbride, but I think I make more (what I beleive to be) witty remarks than I actually help others with things :goodvibes

sooooo im obsessed with wedding shows (ahem whos wedding is it anyway) and i watched this show the knot did on wedding dressess AHHH i wanna sketch my dress so bad but i have no idea what i want lol

show me your dressessss!

Well now that someone else did, I will come out of lurking too!:lmao:

I am not a disbride, nor will I be anytime soon. I have been dating dbf for less than a month, lol. Although I think I should start hinting now.

I have been married before so maybe I can offer some help there. The first time around was a disaster. I really wanted it to be a Disney Wedding but exhusbands family is Catholic and well...the rest is history lol.

I am not a disbride, nor will I be anytime soon. I have been dating dbf for less than a month, lol. Although I think I should start hinting now.

I have been married before so maybe I can offer some help there. The first time around was a disaster. I really wanted it to be a Disney Wedding but exhusbands family is Catholic and well...the rest is history lol.

hellooo! DBF and I have been together a yr and 3months! :) LETS GO BUDDDYY lol

Okay, you've all got me. Hook line and sinker!

I'm ADDICTED to the DIS Weddings board. I love finding and reading new PJs and looking at people's dresses and rings, and helping Brides to be pick jewlery and favors!

I myself am not a bride (yet!) but I don't think DBF is planning it anytime soon so unfortunately no PJ from me. :( But I do have something I can contribute!

DBFs sister recently became engaged to a wonderful guy! They're planning on July of next year and have begun the planning and are in the early stages.

So I hope that maybe, I can play DIS bride too and keep this thread as a "I'm involved in a wedding and here's what I have to do" type thing!

I hope that I can keep you guys entertained with some from the sideline planning and wedding fun!

Hey there!

This is a great board to search through, since you love wedding stuff! :goodvibes

I noticed you are from Massachusetts-where abouts? We are in Boston area, but moving to the Western part of the state in a few months.

If it helps, we've been together for over 2 years, and have a son together, and he's like "I don't want to rush into anything" when I brought it up to him a few months back.

Needless to say, I was NOT a happy Summer.

I was more like ":furious:I BIRTHED YOUR CHILD AND YOU DON'T WANT TO RUSH INTO ANYTHING!"

But, I finally got a "I picked out the ring, and it'll be in August" out of him after harassing him for, oh, 6 months now?

Lol:thumbsup2

Dbf mentioned spending Christmas together (because of his work schedule he already knows he will have it off which isn't usual). When I told him my grandmother is VERY old fashioned and doesn't let anyone outside come to Christmas unless they are engaged to or married to one of the family.

He said we will just have to be engaged by then:eek: I know he was just kidding...but still:lovestruc

I don't feel so bad about being a total lurker now ;)

When I was 11 I was staying at the Grand Floridian and got to witness a bridal party getting their pictures done on the staircase and I have been in love with the idea of a Disney Wedding ever since :love: One of my best friends (error_kitten on here) got married back in 2006 at WDW and I was in the bridal party. It was the most incredible wedding ever and I've been lurking on here ever since :)

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and 3 months, but we aren't planning on getting hitched any time soon (that I am aware of!) He is well aware of my Disney wedding love though, less then six months into our relationship we went to Disney and rode on the monorail past the wedding pavilion and I said, in a very certain and sure of myself voice, that I would one day be getting married there :rotfl2:

I don't feel so bad about being a total lurker now ;)

When I was 11 I was staying at the Grand Floridian and got to witness a bridal party getting their pictures done on the staircase and I have been in love with the idea of a Disney Wedding ever since :love: One of my best friends (error_kitten on here) got married back in 2006 at WDW and I was in the bridal party. It was the most incredible wedding ever and I've been lurking on here ever since :)

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and 3 months, but we aren't planning on getting hitched any time soon (that I am aware of!) He is well aware of my Disney wedding love though, less then six months into our relationship we went to Disney and rode on the monorail past the wedding pavilion and I said, in a very certain and sure of myself voice, that I would one day be getting married there :rotfl2:

Omg first of all you and youdbf are so cute!!

And thanks for the idea... I guess I will just have to take dbf for the ultimate hint!

Hey there!

This is a great board to search through, since you love wedding stuff! :goodvibes

I noticed you are from Massachusetts-where abouts? We are in Boston area, but moving to the Western part of the state in a few months.

framinghammm! and i part time the worcester area cuz thats where the boy lives:)

Can I join in too?? :woohoo: I am a huge lurker on this board! I am not a disbride at the moment but hope to be in the future. I was married before and I ended up choosing to have a big home wedding even though Disney was my dream. Next time around I am not compromising! DBF and I have been together almost three years. I am hoping by the end of the year we will get engaged but I don't know.... We are buying a house right now so I am not sure.... I can hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter