Can I buy Disney gift cards with a Target gift card?

Just worked for me. Had $100 target card loaded on my target app and used it at self check out on a $100 disney Card. I also purchased dog food with it. Not sure if that helped to have something else with the transaction.

I just tried to apply a 15 dollar gift card to my purchase, which also has clothes and stuff and it says I cannot use a gift card for this type of card purchase. What gives?

I just tried to apply a 15 dollar gift card to my purchase, which also has clothes and stuff and it says I cannot use a gift card for this type of card purchase. What gives?
I'm wondering if the update has to be rolled out to all stores and some are slow to get it?

FYI, I did this the past 2 weekends converting target gift cards into Disney gift cards. Went to try it today and they would not allow it saying they’ve changed the policy as of Monday. I also went and checked their policy online which said they cannot be used on specialty gift cards.

FYI, I did this the past 2 weekends converting target gift cards into Disney gift cards. Went to try it today and they would not allow it saying they’ve changed the policy as of Monday. I also went and checked their policy online which said they cannot be used on specialty gift cards.
Target needs to make up their minds! Fortunately, I have stopped trying to convert them because of their wishy washy ways!

Target needs to make up their minds! Fortunately, I have stopped trying to convert them because of their wishy washy ways!

This recent thread addresses this issue: Target gc to Disney gc officially dead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter