Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Jori: "Really? I bet you'd remember a couple of them."

Dustin: "I might. I can't remember all the planets, I know... Saturn, Neptune, Jupiter... That's all I can remember." He laughed. "I bet I'm the only fifteen year old kid up here who doesn't even know all the planets."

Naomi: She nodded. "Much nicer to look at than the ceiling of a cavern."

OOC: I say go for it

Dustin: "Yeah, a waiter. I was in disguise on one of Blakk's trains." He shook his head. "There are mansions and citadels, but no castles."

OOC: I agree, it'd be a lot of fun

Shinai: "Trees are cool also, but I like mushrooms better."

OOC: I agree, it'd be a lot of fun

Shinai: "Trees are cool also, but I like mushrooms better."

Naomi: "Yeah, you can get up and hide in a mushroom easier. And they're funner to hang out in," she added.

Andrew and Chao: They were hanging out together.

Jiang: He was playing basketball, practicing for the next school year.

Luminessa: She was flying around.

Percy: He was reading.

Tiare: She was daydreaming.

Douglas: He was riding.

Dustin: "I might. I can't remember all the planets, I know... Saturn, Neptune, Jupiter... That's all I can remember." He laughed. "I bet I'm the only fifteen year old kid up here who doesn't even know all the planets."

Jori: "Mars, Venus, Earth, Mercury, Uranus, and Pluto if you count it. I don't know how many people know them though."

OOC: I could think of all of them myself (except Uranus)! Be very proud :rotfl:

Jori: "Mars, Venus, Earth, Mercury, Uranus, and Pluto if you count it. I don't know how many people know them though."

OOC: I could think of all of them myself (except Uranus)! Be very proud :rotfl:
OOC: :laughing:

Dustin: "Oh, did they decide Pluto wasn't a planet anymore?"

Jori: "Yeah. It was too small to be called a 'real planet'. So it's officially a Dwarf Planet. In my mind, it's still a planet."
Dustin: "That's kinda silly, but all right I guess. When I was a kid and didn't really understand that being a Shane is basically a full-time job, I wanted to be an astronaut and go into space. I guess I do the exact opposite of that now."
Shinai: she began climbing down the wall.
Naomi: "That's no fun," she said with a small smile. She jumped from the rock wall, letting herself free-fall for a second, then shooting an Arachnet slug, which made a sort of parachute.

Dustin: "That's kinda silly, but all right I guess. When I was a kid and didn't really understand that being a Shane is basically a full-time job, I wanted to be an astronaut and go into space. I guess I do the exact opposite of that now."

Naomi: "That's no fun," she said with a small smile. She jumped from the rock wall, letting herself free-fall for a second, then shooting an Arachnet slug, which made a sort of parachute.

Jori: "Space is exciting. It's too bad you couldn't pursue astronomy if you wanted to."

Jori: "Really? What all do you do, besides fight Blak and duel with slugs?"

Dustin: "Honestly, not much. I just help people. Which usually involves fighting at some point or another. My actual, main job is to keep Slugterrans from finding out about the surface, though."

Dustin: "Honestly, not much. I just help people. Which usually involves fighting at some point or another. My actual, main job is to keep Slugterrans from finding out about the surface, though."

Jori: "Why can't they know?"

Jori: "Why can't they know?"

Dustin: "They wouldn't take it well. The worlds can't collide; people from the surface would want to mine the gold and study slugs, people down there wouldn't like that, it would start up a lot of trouble."

Dustin: "They wouldn't take it well. The worlds can't collide; people from the surface would want to mine the gold and study slugs, people down there wouldn't like that, it would start up a lot of trouble."

Jori: "Oh.. I see."

Dustin: "What do you want to do? You know, as a job?"

Jori: "Well, I'm not exactly sure. I'd like to study animals. I took an internship at the local zoo last summer. But other than that, I'm not sure. I like to draw, but I think that's just a hobby, not an occupation.

Jori: "Well, I'm not exactly sure. I'd like to study animals. I took an internship at the local zoo last summer. But other than that, I'm not sure. I like to draw, but I think that's just a hobby, not an occupation.
Dustin: "That'd be cool. Animals don't get too diverse in Slugterra, it's a little shocking to see how much more the surface has."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter