Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Henriette: "I think that's the plan if we can't knock them out. I'm not happy with it either but if it's for their own good..."

Henriette: "I think that's the plan if we can't knock them out. I'm not happy with it either but if it's for their own good..."

MJ: "Yeah. If my mind was being controlled by some crazy sorcerer guy, I'd want to be hit on the head," she commented. They walked nonchalantly through the park acting as if nothing was up until they reached Liberty Square. "Be on the look out for campers."

Jori: She nodded and tried not to worry.

OOC: Pearl, I'm fairly certain this is dead. There hasn't been another post in months, and it was slow and boring with only a few people as it was. I could start another camp, but honestly I could probably only get myself, you, Silvermist20, BK228 and maybe Cinderella8, so I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!