Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Shinai: "Definitely."

Tim: "Dana is here at camp too."

Shinai: she paled. "What?"
Naomi: Instinctively, her hand tightened around her blaster. "S-she's here?"

Dana: "Okay, so their mom was the Unbeatable Master," she said quickly. "My dad wanted to get revenge and he attacked while she was trying to choose a student, Eli or Twist and they dueled and I was sent in their house to keep them inside and out of the fight because they're like the best duelers of their generation and I was fighting them and I lost but my dad... killed... The Unbeatable Master and they're gonna be TICKED at me!"

Andrew: "So, I, uh, I have a question to ask you..."

Chao: "No Drew, I will not do any summer homework you may have received."

Andrew: "What? No! Besides, I know not to ask that since you did my homework in Chinese that one time!"

Chao: "That was great, wasn't it?" She grinned. "That sure taught you a lesson."

Andrew: "It's not anything like that!"

Chao: "Then what is your request?"

Andrew: "Go out with me?"

Chao: She stopped and stared. "Pardon?"

Andrew: "You heard me."

Chao: "I'm not that kind of girl-"

Andrew: "Which is why it's hot."

Chao: "Andrew!"

Andrew: He held his hands up in surrender. "But seriously! It is one of your more attractive qualities. Surprising or not I don't want a damsel in distress."

Chao: "I should surely hope not, you'd do a poor job of saving her."

Andrew: "I admire the way you can take care of yourself in a fight. I also like your hair, like when it blows in the wind and how it all just cascades around you. And I like your eyes, they're the most expressive part about you. And I like your sense of humor and your sarcasm and your wit.."

Chao: "Well...thanks."

Andrew: "But you know what my favorite part about you is?"

Chao: "I don't, please enlighten me Drew."

Andrew: "That you like me back."

Chao: She swung around to look at him.

Andrew: "Yes I know. I've seen the way you look at me when you think no one's paying attention. Don't deny it."

Chao: She blushed. "Okay, I might like you..."

Andrew: "I know you like me..."

Chao: "But what does it matter? We're just friends."

Andrew: "We could be more."

Chao: "I'm not sure it'll work..."

Andrew: "Don't know until we try."

Chao: She sighed. "You win, I'll go out with you."

Andrew: "Yes!"

Naomi: Instinctively, her hand tightened around her blaster. "S-she's here?" Dana: "Okay, so their mom was the Unbeatable Master," she said quickly. "My dad wanted to get revenge and he attacked while she was trying to choose a student, Eli or Twist and they dueled and I was sent in their house to keep them inside and out of the fight because they're like the best duelers of their generation and I was fighting them and I lost but my dad... killed... The Unbeatable Master and they're gonna be TICKED at me!"

Tim: he nodded. "We've gotten into a few duels."

OOC: ...I'm not sure if I want to see Alana's reaction

Tim: he nodded. "We've gotten into a few duels."

OOC: ...I'm not sure if I want to see Alana's reaction

Dustin: "Yeah, she hates us."

Naomi: "I didn't know she would be here..."

OOC: Wait for it...

Alana: She couldn't say anything. She glanced at the twins, feeling suddenly sorry for them. "Oh," she finally managed. She felt a small spark of anger at Dana. It seemed harder and harder to be friends with the Anti as she learned what she and her father had done.

Dustin: "Yeah, she hates us." Naomi: "I didn't know she would be here..." OOC: Wait for it... Alana: She couldn't say anything. She glanced at the twins, feeling suddenly sorry for them. "Oh," she finally managed. She felt a small spark of anger at Dana. It seemed harder and harder to be friends with the Anti as she learned what she and her father had done.

Shinai: "so, what's fun at this camp?"

Dustin: "Swimming, rock walls, not many life-threatening stuff going on every hour..." Naomi: "Oh, that'll get boring." She was half serious.

Shinai: "I guess it'll be a nice change."

Shinai: "I guess it'll be a nice change."

Naomi: She nodded in agreement.

Alana: She was getting over her upset feelings as she saw Dana still hiding behind the tree. "Why are you hiding? You're blonde and wearing a pink shirt, they won't guess you're you."

Dana: "Not taking any chances," she said stubbornly. "They could see through the illusion. Then I'd be in trouble."

Naomi: She nodded in agreement. Alana: She was getting over her upset feelings as she saw Dana still hiding behind the tree. "Why are you hiding? You're blonde and wearing a pink shirt, they won't guess you're you." Dana: "Not taking any chances," she said stubbornly. "They could see through the illusion. Then I'd be in trouble."

Shinai: "What should we do first?" she asked Naomi.

Shinai: "What should we do first?" she asked Naomi.
Naomi: "Maybe rock climbing?" she suggested. To be honest, she and Shinai never really did have a surplus of leisure time. It was a change, and Naomi was trying to decide if she liked it.

OOC: Dustin said that he never got to go to school a page or so back ;)

Dustin: "So, why didn't we see you? At the last winnowing when Blakk came?"

Naomi: For the first time since she'd been to camp, she hesitated. After a glance at her sister, she replied. "We were... Busy. Blakk made sure we didn't get in the way."

OOC: Oh! I must have missed that :flower3:

Jori: "That must be nice, not having school. I would love to spend all of my time on the island, but education apparently comes before happiness."

OOC: Oh! I must have missed that :flower3:

Jori: "That must be nice, not having school. I would love to spend all of my time on the island, but education apparently comes before happiness."
OOC: No biggy :P

Dustin: "Well, it did seem nice, I guess. My dad taught me everything he thought I should know. But even though people complain about it, I've always kind of wanted to go. Probably just because I've never had the chance."

Naomi: "Maybe rock climbing?" she suggested. To be honest, she and Shinai never really did have a surplus of leisure time. It was a change, and Naomi was trying to decide if she liked it.

Shinai: "that sounds fun, let's go."

OOC: No biggy :P

Dustin: "Well, it did seem nice, I guess. My dad taught me everything he thought I should know. But even though people complain about it, I've always kind of wanted to go. Probably just because I've never had the chance."

Jori: "It's not so bad.. But I have "Etiquette lessons" where I learn to be a "Proper Lady" and the class bores me to death. You would probably like school some. It does keep you quite occupied."

Shinai: "that sounds fun, let's go."

Jori: "It's not so bad.. But I have "Etiquette lessons" where I learn to be a "Proper Lady" and the class bores me to death. You would probably like school some. It does keep you quite occupied."
Naomi: "Alright."
Dustin: "'Proper lady'? That doesn't sound fun." He laughed. "The last thing I need is something else to keep me occupied."

Naomi: "Alright." Dustin: "'Proper lady'? That doesn't sound fun." He laughed. "The last thing I need is something else to keep me occupied."

Shinai: she walked over to the wall and started climbing.

Naomi: "Alright."
Dustin: "'Proper lady'? That doesn't sound fun." He laughed. "The last thing I need is something else to keep me occupied."

Jori: She scrunched up her nose at the thought, "It's not, do you know how hard it is to hold a cup of tea without using your pinky? It's harder that it sounds. Madam always tells me to loosen my grip. From the stories you've been telling me, you do seem busy."

Shinai: she walked over to the wall and started climbing.
Naomi: "I was really hoping Dana wouldn't be here," she said as she climbed.
Jori: She scrunched up her nose at the thought, "It's not, do you know how hard it is to hold a cup of tea without using your pinky? It's harder that it sounds. Madam always tells me to loosen my grip. From the stories you've been telling me, you do seem busy."

Dustin: "Holding tea without your pinky? How does that help?"

Naomi: "I was really hoping Dana wouldn't be here," she said as she climbed. Dustin: "Holding tea without your pinky? How does that help?"

Shinai: "Me too, but if she causes any problems we can blast her into next Tuesday."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter