Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Naomi: "Alright..." When she got to Tim, Dustin, and the other girl- who looked like she was from the surface- she took off her hood. "Hello," she said. Dustin: "Y-you two look really familiar," he said. By their clothes and blasters, he could tell they were from Slugterra. "Do I know you?"

Shinai: "I don't think so. My name is Shinai."

OOC: Okay, yeah, I think Drew and Chao would be cute too.

OOC: Okay. But she has to break up with him, because it looks bad if he breaks up with a girl and the starts dating someone else, but then if she dumps him and then he finds comfort in another girl, it's okay.

And then you can have Melanie date whoever you want.

OOC: Okay. But she has to break up with him, because it looks bad if he breaks up with a girl and the starts dating someone else, but then if she dumps him and then he finds comfort in another girl, it's okay. And then you can have Melanie date whoever you want.

OOC: Couldn't we just say that broke up a while ago? It's been a while since they talked.

Shinai: "I don't think so. My name is Shinai."
Naomi: "And I am Naomi."

Dustin: His jaw dropped. "You two...The Unbeatable Master's... daughters?" he guessed.

Naomi: She was faintly amused by his reaction. "Yes," she said.

Naomi: "And I am Naomi." Dustin: His jaw dropped. "You two...The Unbeatable Master's... daughters?" he guessed. Naomi: She was faintly amused by his reaction. "Yes," she said.

Tim: "Oh. Well, I'm Tim."

Shinai: "Eli and Trixie told us about you two."

Tim: "Oh. Well, I'm Tim."

Shinai: "Eli and Trixie told us about you two."
Naomi: She nodded. "And about the Burning World," she said.

Dustin: He was speechless, and a little sad. He hadn't thought about Master Shinai in a long time.

Dana: She looked up and saw the twins. She gaped. Then she scooted around the tree. "Alana, hide me!"

Alana: "What?"

Dana: "Those two girls! I know them. And if they're still mad at me, I'm in trouble." She used Eris and disguised herself as a normal camper, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Naomi: She nodded. "And about the Burning World," she said. Dustin: He was speechless, and a little sad. He hadn't thought about Master Shinai in a long time. Dana: She looked up and saw the twins. She gaped. Then she scooted around the tree. "Alana, hide me!" Alana: "What?" Dana: "Those two girls! I know them. And if they're still mad at me, I'm in trouble." She used Eris and disguised herself as a normal camper, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Tim: "So, you two cane here after Eli told you?"

Shinai: she nodded. "It was getting dangerous for us. Everyone wanted to know mom's secrets."

Dustin: "What's wrong with your home?"

Jori: "Well... My house isn't really my house. My parents kicked me out as soon as they could. So I live in the boarding school. It's a mess, but the girls are nice enough."

Naomi: "Alright..." When she got to Tim, Dustin, and the other girl- who looked like she was from the surface- she took off her hood. "Hello," she said.

Dustin: "Y-you two look really familiar," he said. By their clothes and blasters, he could tell they were from Slugterra. "Do I know you?"

Naomi: "And I am Naomi."

Dustin: His jaw dropped. "You two...The Unbeatable Master's... daughters?" he guessed.

Naomi: She was faintly amused by his reaction. "Yes," she said.

Naomi: She nodded. "And about the Burning World," she said.

Dustin: He was speechless, and a little sad. He hadn't thought about Master Shinai in a long time.

Dana: She looked up and saw the twins. She gaped. Then she scooted around the tree. "Alana, hide me!"

Alana: "What?"

Dana: "Those two girls! I know them. And if they're still mad at me, I'm in trouble." She used Eris and disguised herself as a normal camper, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Jori: Jori watched in amusement as Dustin talked to some other people obviously from Slugterra as well.

Jori: "Well... My house isn't really my house. My parents kicked me out as soon as they could. So I live in the boarding school. It's a mess, but the girls are nice enough."

Jori: Jori watched in amusement as Dustin talked to some other people obviously from Slugterra as well.
OOC: Dustin said that he never got to go to school a page or so back ;)

Dustin: "So, why didn't we see you? At the last winnowing when Blakk came?"

Naomi: For the first time since she'd been to camp, she hesitated. After a glance at her sister, she replied. "We were... Busy. Blakk made sure we didn't get in the way."

OOC: Dustin said that he never got to go to school a page or so back ;) Dustin: "So, why didn't we see you? At the last winnowing when Blakk came?" Naomi: For the first time since she'd been to camp, she hesitated. After a glance at her sister, she replied. "We were... Busy. Blakk made sure we didn't get in the way."

Shinai: she winced. "We would've been out there if we could."

Tim: "what happened?"

Shinai: she winced. "We would've been out there if we could."

Tim: "what happened?"
Naomi: "She did put up quite the fight," she said. "But we probably could have been faster. I didn't think Blakk would..."

Dustin: "'She'? Who?"

Naomi: She gave Shinai a questioning look. Should they tell?

OOC: Get Andrew and Chao to talk.

OOC: Oh, right.

Andrew: "Hey Chao."

Chao: She looked up. "You look like you're up to something. You have that look on your face. Playing another prank that will most likely go wrong and I might have to get revenge for?"

Andrew: "No....it was just that one time! Fir goodness sakes get over it!"

Chao: She laughed. "I'm just teasing."

Naomi: "She did put up quite the fight," she said. "But we probably could have been faster. I didn't think Blakk would..." Dustin: "'She'? Who?" Naomi: She gave Shinai a questioning look. Should they tell?

Shinai: "A girl named Dana," she said, not finding a reason why they shouldn't tell Dustin.

Tim: "Dana???????"

Shinai: "A girl named Dana," she said, not finding a reason why they shouldn't tell Dustin.

Tim: "Dana???????"
Naomi: She nodded. "Dana Blakk. It's a shame who her father was. She showed promise."

Alana: She couldn't hear the whole conversation, but she heard Dana's name. She glared at her blonde-disguised friend. "What did you do?"

OOC: I'm watching The Unbeatable Master Episode now lol. About where Dana would have come in now...

Chao: "So, what are you up to?"

Andrew: "Nothing. How are you?"

Chao: "Bored. There's nothing to do around here and you can only spend so much time with Jiang before he gets annoying."

Andrew: He grinned. "I bet."

Naomi: She nodded. "Dana Blakk. It's a shame who her father was. She showed promise." Alana: She couldn't hear the whole conversation, but she heard Dana's name. She glared at her blonde-disguised friend. "What did you do?" OOC: I'm watching The Unbeatable Master Episode now lol. About where Dana would have come in now...

Shinai: "Definitely."

Tim: "Dana is here at camp too."

Shinai: she paled. "What?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter