Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hi Dlandchick :wave2:

:hug: Hoping that today is a good day for you and you are feeling a little better :hug:

:tinker: pixiedust: more pixiedust coming your way

Many, many hugs and well wishes flying your way today sweetie!! I hope today goes well and that you are feeling better soon.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Yea, I hope you get well soon and everything turns out ok :)....I just Spent 6 hours bowling today raising money for Lukemia and Lymphoma Research :)...we raised nearly $100,000 :):cool1:

Lots of prayers and pixie dust for you and your family !

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hope you feel better soon!

MariaAnn/Ktink94
From The Dis

As you rest, know that you are thought of warmly. Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day my doll.​

summertime100ani.gif

Saturday morning :hug: :hug: and pixiedust: pixiedust: my friend!
Hope you are feeling better and have a wonderful weekend!

Here's wishing you a very happy BOO morning to you dland! Hope you are doing well today. Sending best wishes and smiling faces for your Saturday!! :) :) :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Keep your chin up and your spirits too girl! We hope your days and nights get better and better. Hugs and prayers for you all!

May

Wishing you a wonderful Saturday night! :hug: Hang in there! A bunch of your friends dressed up in our best bucket hats to cheer you on! :goodvibes

closing1.jpg

Yea, I hope you get well soon and everything turns out ok :)....I just Spent 6 hours bowling today raising money for Lukemia and Lymphoma Research :)...we raised nearly $100,000 :):cool1:

Hi,

WOW!! :eek: That is so awesome (Slinkyman had lymphoma). Let's hope someday there is a cure and none of our kids or grand kids will have to face any of this.

Hope you are feeling ok Dlandchick- Hang in there :) :grouphug:

Bug and Slinkyman

Late nite thoughts and wishes to dlandchick and fam! :hug: :hug:

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!

Waaaaa *cries* I missed all of you last night. :sad2: Monkey (who is feeling better), and dh, wanted to watch Narnia...and drat! I fell asleep as usual. That darn couch is way too comfy!

Happy Sunday to you dland!! Hope you are having a good day. :goodvibes Hugs and pixie dust being sent express!
:hug: :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Wishing for the day
when you'll be well again-
wishing very hard,
that it won't be long
til then.

Wishing you a smile,
and hoping that you know...
you're in the thoughts
of so many of us my doll!

We all admire your courage! :grouphug:

arg-bouncing-sign-get-well-soon.gif

Happy Sunday dlandchick!
Hope you are feeling better today!
More pixie dust for you! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter