Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

My family sends many healing prayers, pixiedust and hugs to all of you and your family. Dland my sweetheart you have youth, modern medicine, great family and friends and most importantly God with you. We can not wait to give you hugs in person in few months.
Smackeralchick hang in there my doll.:grouphug:
Ty A days for letting me know as I also have been so out of vmk world lately.

Dlandchick- you will be in my prayers, my friend. I really hope you get well soon. I'm cheering for you.:cheer2: Cannot wait to see you in the Summer.

To Disney-ite, smackeralchick, an peanutpoohbear - like April in Disney said, hang in there, everything will be better soon.

Big Hugs to you all :goodvibes :goodvibes !!!! Prince and I are sending thoughts, prayers and pixie dust your way :tinker: pixiedust:

Happy Thursday Dlandchick!! Many get well hugs are coming your way!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How sad! I hope that you feel better soon Dlandchick. I am sending my prayers for the whole family! Hugs and pixie dust! :hug:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

I am only friends on vmk with Disney-ite, but i do wish you all peace of mind and a quick recovery, Dlandchick.

hugs, love and prayers,
avastmaygirl

I have been out of town, so just read the news today!
Hugs, prayers and pixie dust to you Dlandchick, as well as your family!
Just take one day at a time, think wonderful disney thoughts and focus on getting stronger and well everyday!

get well soon here is a hug for you and you family :grouphug: plus get well very very soon :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: pooh:

Happy Thursday evening, Dlandchick!! Sending more get well hugs your way!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy early Friday morning, Dlandchick!! Well wishes and lots of pixie dust headed your way!!

pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug:

Happy Friday evening, Dlandchick!! We hope you are feeling well today. :goodvibes Here are some well wishes and hugs for you and your family. We're thinking of you! pixiedust:

Many thanks to all the VMK-ers and Dis-sers who have sent their well wishes to Dlandchick. She has enjoyed reading the posts and they have made her smile :)

Our families appreciate it very much!

:thanks:

Happy Saturday to you Dlandchick!! I hope you had a wonderful day and that our pixie dust, well wishes and hugs have reached you. :) Many hugs for an early Sunday!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:love: Just signing in to wish a courageous girl a great day. Your flat and peanut’s flat were having fun in one of your favorite places on Earth with a few of your superfriends yesterday. Hugs and pixie dusts from all of us.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!