Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

SuperYummy news from a SuperYummy person!

I was so excited about the news that, I did the woot dance in the Haunted Mansion Lobby when I heard :)

Hugs!

Woot! Woot! Congrats dlandchick!

Many hugs and pixie dust wishes from WDW and from Fan and Family :)

Hope to see you in VMK soon! Hang in there my friend :)

:grouphug: :grouphug:

:pixiedust: :pixiedust:

:flower3: :flower3:

2730744.gif

Many hugs and pixiedust to you dlanchick...we hope tomorrow is a much better day for you, sweetie. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Happy Tuesday hugs for you and your family. :hug: :hug: :hug: :Hug: Sending lots of well wishes and pixie dust for all of you!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

2111984.jpg

I have a lot of homework tonight including a power point project:surfweb: but I am going to try to sign in to VMK as soon as I am done to see if you are on. :banana: Maybe Monkey, you, and I can watch American Idol together while on VMK. :idea: Lets hope our computer monitors won't break from all the bad singing.:dance3:

AWWWWWW! Feel better Dlandchick! I hope you get better VERY soon! :goodvibes

Hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

♥ Monkey

I just popped in to see what's going on--I haven't actually been on VMK for more than a MONTH:scared1: --just the DIS. Dlandchick has been quite pooped and nauseous:sick: , so she hasn't been on since that first time, but I'll tell her there's alot of pixie dustpixiedust: heading her way. It's hard to believe we've never met most of you:disrocks: . Thanks Days and everyone else for keeping the post on the first page. :grouphug:

Smackeralchick

Happy Thursday morning hugs to you all!! Sending lots of hugs and pixiedust your way!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Happy Thursday night hugs my friend! Take one day at a time -- we are all here for you. :goodvibes Sending many hugs and well wishes for your Friday.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!