Bye Y'all!! AKA the Blinks Play by Play Trip Report

Well, crap... the only upside is it hit all 3 of you at once...so we wipe it out today and you all are on the mend for the Eve and the rest of your vacation... :hug: to all...

Tell Princess and DS13 if the are bored they can text me! :) Tell DH not to text I'll put him to work! LOL

Oh no, I hate to hear that! Take care of yourself, and count the hours until it's gone. No fair to be sick at WDW!

:grouphug:

I hope that "Stacy" or whatever her name is on that Disney Parks TV highlights loop isn't driving you crazy while you're trapped in your room!

Hoping Santa brings you all good health and he better step on it!!! :santa:

no insane Disney channels at the Dolphin since it's not a Disney owned property. Thank God for small favors. The boys are in bed watching Cartoon network or something. I'm sitting by the balcony soaking up the warm air, drinking some ice water.

Well, crap... the only upside is it hit all 3 of you at once...so we wipe it out today and you all are on the mend for the Eve and the rest of your vacation... :hug: to all...

Tell Princess and DS13 if the are bored they can text me! :) Tell DH not to text I'll put him to work! LOL

DH is the only one left and he said he's refused to get sick. Let's hope so! I needed to do some last minute shopping but I don't think that's going to happen.
DH has been working hard, taking care of the boys while I'm sick. He's irritated that we are sick but what can you do?!
DS13 has been keeping DD entertained. He's such a trooper. DD wants to see princesses, poor thing.

Sorry to hear you got sick- I had a good trip with the youth yesterday but didn't have tiome to call at all. If you come down that weekend with you DS I have already told ZTH that I will be headed up to Orlando for the scrapbook expo at the Palms that Friday/Saturday and would love to meet up. Since it will be just me as opposed to a group I have more freedom to do what I want.

I hope you all get better soon.

Rebecca

I am so sorry to read that you all got a bug - poor things! I hope you're all feeling better soon and can enjoy the rest of your time and your Christmas <<HUGS>>

I am sorry to hear that the rest of the crew is feeling ill Buffy. Does mean that by tomorrow all the Blinks should be back to the parks, feeling well, once again. Take care of yourself!!

Oh dear!!!! Has the Norovirus reared it's ugly head again at WDW? It was bad last year, though I didn't get it. That's no fun!

I hope you all feel better tomorrow and can have a few days of fun then.

On a side note, I love Swan and Dolphin and have stayed at Swan once and Dolphin 4 or 5 times. One of the things I love are the nurse / teacher room discounts that are even better than AP discounts when available. In the past, I have been successful in getting them to waive the Resort Fees telling them I didn't need USA Today or Internet access, etc. Possibly, they may not do that anymore but it's worth asking. I don't know if I've ever paid much in parking fees, but I guess when I stay there, I don't rent a car as often due to the convenient access to Epcot and MGM. It's a great resort complex that people forget about a lot!

Feel better and have a better time! Merry Christmas!

How terrible everyone is getting hit with it. Hope it clears out soon, and DH gets his wish of not getting it.

Lisa, you should know by now that I can out-stubborn even the orneriest of mules, so when I say I'm not gonna get sick, you can put it in your book! ?8-)

Nothing much to report today, Miss B and DS8 were pretty much incapacitated. I did all of the laundry, coordinated a thorough cleaning of both rooms -- everyone in one room while the other was cleaned to my standards, then shifted everyone for round 2. Had a bit of a disagreement with one Russian housekeeper, but I'll let you figure out who won that one.

Brought sushi back to the room for those who were eating, then took DS13, DS8, and DD to see Illuminations. DD didn't even flinch. She ooh'd and ahh'd, and even clapped! She was so excited that they had pink fireworks just for her ?8-) Wish that Miss B could have been there for that.

Everybody's all tucked in now, so we'll see what the morning brings.

:thumbsup2 Great news...Have a great time.

Still chuckling about the russian housekeeper:laughing:

Course you are!! Combine the magic of Disney with the splendor and wonder of Christmas, and you have a winning combination! Have a great day!!!

Waiting for dh, ds13 and ds9 to ride ToT. MGM is not as crowded as I expected it to be. There is some really annoying rock band in front of the hat though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter